NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I prayed Rivers didn’t end up in Minnesota a few years ago and I’m gonna pray again he doesn’t end up in Chicago.

Cam in Chicago will go about as well as Cutler when he came from Denver so I wouldn’t mind that.

Easton Stick? He's just a project to be a future back-up. Definitely not in our plans to be the next franchise QB.

We definitely need to draft a real QB, though. Been saying it for years.

I wasnt fond of dude anyway we olayed him a cpl times uo here at Montana but i figured they took him theyd see what he had for a year :lol:

John Elway will not trade for Cam :lol: :lol: :lol:

pocket passers only

You right but i threw them in because they need a qb right now while they still have a decent defense and young productive offensive guys

Cincy -Tua
Miami - Burrow
Tennessee - Herbert
Chicago - Hurts
LAC - Fromm
New Orleans - Ehlinger

Idk just throwing ish at the wall :lol:

That’s not a lot of teams and some of those might draft a QB in the first round next year.

What about Chargers, Steelers and Saints?

Why the **** would the Steelers need a QB/Cam Newton son. It’s looking as if they have their future in Rudolph and they still have Ben Roethlisberger.

You just be talking

Why the **** would the Steelers need a QB/Cam Newton son. It’s looking as if they have their future in Rudolph and they still have Ben Roethlisberger.

You just be talking

So Mason is your franchise QB?

You also expect a 40 year old QB coming off a serious arm injury to be good?

I wouldn’t want Mason or Ben as my starter next year but do you

So Mason is your franchise QB?

You also expect a 40 year old QB coming off a serious arm injury to be good?

I wouldn’t want Mason or Ben as my starter next year but do you

6 games isn’t a big enough sample size to tell whether a QB is a franchise guy or not, that’s why it’s said it’s looking that way, it’s not definitive. However, a 4-2 record with a decent TD to INT ratio isn’t anything to scoff at.

I didn’t say Ben was going to be a starter, but QB is the last thing the Steelers have to worry about as of now. The line look like it needs more work, paying/replacing Dupree and getting more secondary help is what the Steelers are gonna be focused on.

Daniel Jones ain’t exactly lighting the world on fire right now but I’d be a damn fool to think the giants need to look to replace him.

Giant fan taking greasy about a QB taken in the 3rd when they took their dude top 10

I think Mason is garbage but I think you can cover some of his issues with great coaching and a good OL. Pitt should draft a QB this draft unless they see enough from him and think he's their guy.

Just checked the schedule, i gotta depend on Kirk in a prime time game....

1573045746984.gif

Last edited:
Giants should have drafted Josh Allen at 6, then moved up from 17 if they really wanted Daniel Jones that bad. **** I hate Daniel Jones.

Back
Top Bottom