NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I don't see Kaep getting signed, it's late in the season and the workout being a Saturday and not Tuesday is weird as hell. I hope he gets signed though.

I don't see Kaep getting signed, it's late in the season and the workout being a Saturday and not Tuesday is weird as hell. I hope he gets signed though.

Facts. This ish smells fishy, but I hope he does get that opportunity.

If I were the Bears I'd go to this workout, see what he looks like. If it looks like he's worth it / can work with it, I'd sign him, redshirt him, give him the playbook, access to the facility, workout rooms, team trainers etc. Let him get back into the swing of being in a NFL environment and learning the playbook. In OTA's it's go time, let him be that Veteran to either push Mitch or compete for the position.

Bears have very limited draft capital, and very little money to allocate to the QB position this upcoming year. He could be a bargain fix. He's ran RPO's before.

But Josh Allen trash tho smh

I don't remember the exact metric for you and aNYone aNYone bet, but here is where is stands after 9 weeks

Capture.JPG

I wondering if the NFL, behind the scenes doesn't push hard for a team with an established QB to sign Kaep. (of course why would a team do that as it would be a waste of a roster spot...) That way he gets signed, buried on the bench and as long as he doesn't do something 'controversial' he is forgotten. We live in a 24 hr news cycle. Big news today and subsequently forgotten tomorrow.
The last thing the NFL wants is for him to join a team with a shaky starting QB and you know have a front page QB controversy. Not only would the NFL not want that press no way in hell a HC, OC, and front management would want to deal with that.
This seems like a bad spot for Kaep and a PR front by the NFL. Is he asked about kneeling and if he is I wonder what his response would be? Are there any guys left that are still kneeling?

Holy **** David Johnson is super washed

Thats 1 of the few plays i saw on Sunday from that game. Im convinced that wasnt him.

Since when did he get that big. Dude looks like he grew 3-4 inches (at least) and put on about 20lbs

Who did AZ put out there in his uniform? :nerd:

peters really gotta retire.. this dude cant stay healthy anymore.. at least his lateral quickness didnt seem completely gone for the couple games he played this year

but who knows with teams so desperate for LTs dude could play elsewhere next year.. i really hope we finally let dude walk, like we need to do with sproles

i already know Pederson gonna hit us with a Philly Special or similar type of play to troll :lol:

i hope not.. cant risk wentz getting undercut on the reception, list on a scramble you can see dudes coming at you and get your a*** down.. plus dont even know if we got any former QBs on offense other than lane johnson (like trey was)

maybe agholor, but i pray we aint trying pull that BS with droppie

lol the nerve of you turning your nose up when in reality mitch is under center and the reason yall SB window will close just as fast as it opened.

If they gotta fix the position fix it right. For the long term

Don't bring in a 30+ year old QB with a bum shoulder, bum throwing mechanics, bum foot and accuracy issues as a bandaid to the larger problem.

I'm a Cam fan and hope he can bounce back but he's not what made him an MVP player anymore, and they need to solve this long term. I'm partial to stop gaps during a "window"

I'm a white sox fan & bulls fan, I see Jerry Reinsdorf year in and year out try and put bandaids around the larger issue. Fix it for the longterm so u dont have to worry about the position going forward and can focus on other positions. Dont bring cam in for a year, lose, and now u back in the same spot in 2021 looking for a QB. Do it right the first time, and when you **** it up the first time you BETTER not miss the second time.

Khalil Mack still on the team for 6 more years, Akiem Hicks is still signed for 3-4 more years, Roquan only in year 2. Eddie Jackson about to get reupped. The defensive talent will be there regardless. Sure up the position for the long term in my eyes. some how some way

If they gotta fix the position fix it right. For the long term

Don't bring in a 30+ year old QB with a bum shoulder, bum throwing mechanics, bum foot and accuracy issues as a bandaid to the larger problem.

I'm a Cam fan and hope he can bounce back but he's not what made him an MVP player anymore, and they need to solve this long term. I'm partial to stop gaps during a "window"

I'm a white sox fan & bulls fan, I see Jerry Reinsdorf year in and year out try and put bandaids around the larger issue. Fix it for the longterm so u dont have to worry about the position going forward and can focus on other positions. Dont bring cam in for a year, lose, and now u back in the same spot in 2021 looking for a QB. Do it right the first time, and when you **** it up the first time you BETTER not miss the second time.

Khalil Mack still on the team for 6 more years, Akiem Hicks is still signed for 3-4 more years, Roquan only in year 2. Eddie Jackson about to get reupped. The defensive talent will be there regardless. Sure up the position for the long term in my eyes. some how some way
how do you think they gonna fix it? yall are to good to be picking in the top half of the draft. FA or lucking out is yall only way.

Back
Top Bottom