NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

how we feeling about Jimmy G this morning, Niner fans?

cowherd just rattled off an interesting stat

jimmy has as many starts as darnold and fewer starts than mayfield. im concerned with the decision making because its almost like a bad habit now but the moment being too big for him was completely understandable last night

Anyone that watched Deshaun knew he was the best QB prospect in his class.

Kizer?!?!

His own coach said he wasn’t good! :lol:

man.. i remember some spicy kizer takes back when.. cant remember if it was cian fahey or one of them dudes, but they was out there

Last edited:
Chicago trading UP for Mitch when the team they traded with wasn't drafting a QB and with the other 2 would've been available had they stayed put is gonna end up looking like the most boneheaded draft decision of this decade in the long run :lol: :sick:

I'm sick for Bears fans given the defense they have

Chicago trading UP for Mitch when the team they traded with wasn't drafting a QB and with the other 2 would've been available had they stayed put is gonna end up looking like the most boneheaded draft decision of this decade in the long run :lol: :sick:

I'm sick for Bears fans given the defense they have

THE RUMOR in the article is, the Browns REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY considered not taking Garrett and were going to take Mitch. (would've been the most Browns thing ever)

So when people started calling to move up to number 2. Pace thought it was the Browns trying to trade their other 1st round pick or another team to take mitch.

In my eyes it was like this in 2017:

Deshaun most ready to start.

Mitch all the athletic tools and traits but no real game experience. 13 starts

Patrick video games type abilities. But was super raw as a QB and coming out the Big 12. He was a project but one who could pay off in the end.

lets not forget what type of time it was in the NFL in 2017, teams still weren’t big on these air raid guys who throw it 50 times a game in college, that thinking has now since changed BECAUSE of Mahomes. It had to take someone to break the chain to change their mindset

Back
Top Bottom