NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Hawks in primetime are instant f'ery every time...Not sure how to feel about the game being moved out of Prime time

Yea I'm kind of surprised they flexed that Pack-9er game. Also not a fan of them moving the Hawks-Eagles game to 10am...

Wait.

what has that jay z and nfl deal done? We’re halfway through the season and I don’t have a clue.

Last edited:
Wait.

what has that jay z and nfl deal do? We’re halfway through the season and I don’t have a clue.

shakira and jlo?

1573608156659.gif

I hope we sign Kaep. Another great backup for Lamar and someone who could also run the ball in option formations.

Stephen A Smith said this morning that he just got off the phone with Colins people, and they were pretty much told there's 2 things stopping him from getting a job after saturday:

- He looks like complete **** and doesn't look capable
- He opens his mouth.

Basically if he comes thru and shows he can still rip it, is in shape and shows he's still a NFL Caliber QB and doesn't open his mouth, he was told he'd be signed by an NFL team within a week or 2.

Back
Top Bottom