NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

He went above and beyond throwing Myles under the bus. You ain't gotta defend the man's action but he treated him like they dont share the same locker room

I agree.. Usually you always defend your teammates, and even though he may know his own teammate is wrong most pro athletes would keep their answer and comments more neutral then when asked a bout it. However, he was pretty direct as if he was on the opposite team and was against Myles lol. But then again, I cant say if its a good or bad thing. Troy aikmen said his comments showed leadership skills lol.

Myles done goofed. Hes done for the yr for sure. You know you fcked up when you got Smitty saying you messed up.

I will say this though, I’ll take Pouncey on my team any day. He protected his qb.
Yeah I dont want any beefs with a Pouncey tbh
merchant.png

HW7GPR55UYIFXJVQKHV5THQ67E.jpg

Baker gonna get crushed if he said something crushed if he didn’t lol. Either way mfers gonna find away to make and spin a story in whatever direction THEY want. Lol. That’s the era we live in.

Good for baker speaking up and saying it how it is. It’s inexcusable, and Myles dumbass should know better and if he didn’t know he knows now.

rather get crushed by the media than have my own locker room looking at me funny . His response was OD

i don't know if there's ever a time to swing a helmet at a mans dome. He could have done some serious damage. That did not call for a weapon to be swung at a cranium.

I'd be pissed if I were Myles teammate. Everyone just trying to feed their families and stay healthy.
The world isnt humble homie :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It didnt happen but just imagine if Rudolph got TKO'd on that .. what you think would have happened then

Miles Garrett ain't even get flagged on the play.

But the qb def escalated this from jump. But miles should get suspended

if i were one of Mason's linemen, and not a BA like me, I would be waiting in the parking lot right now ready to risk it all.

No way Myles only gets a couple of games.

i don't know if there's ever a time to swing a helmet at a mans dome. He could have done some serious damage. That did not call for a weapon to be swung at a cranium.

yea.. if I think I’m about to be in a fight with 3 linemen and 6’5 235 lb dude too, I’m swinging

that doesn’t make it right.. or that dude shouldn’t be suspended.. but I’m swinging trying get dudes to back up

rather get crushed by the media than have my own locker room looking at me funny . His response was OD

you lead by example. sometimes you have to take the tough road to do it. That’s a grown *** man in his locker room who comported himself like a dickhead and could’ve caused Serious unnecessary harm to another person outside of what comes with the game in between the lines.

not only that the browns are still mathmateically in the hunt and now Will def be without Myles for a minute. He just let ALL his teammates down, and ruined a perfect night for the browns to share some positive press off back to back wins. **** trying to appease to Myles Garret, Myles garret is the one who going to have the whole locker room looking at him funny cause the bs he pulled

this the ******* browns we talking bout. An organization mired in mediocrity and even below that, you gotta change that ******* culture ASAP and room. If u gotta stick your rep on the line to do it then do it but that **** shouldn’t be tolerated if you want to become a good team

He wasn’t watching the game.

just talking to talk cause he dislikes the steelers

I should feel bad for the guy that started it and put hands on his helmet first? Then without a helmet wants to charge the guy that just manhandled you? No empathy at all, don’t care what jersey he was wearing. Fool should have never put his hands on him and then he should have walked away.

Eh, it's kinda always acknowledged, including the league's fanbase

I mean dudes be fans of players that are closeted conservatives.

I used to care but it’s not stopping me from watching the games and trying to enjoy the sport. It is what it is.

Its funny to me when dudes put so much energy into disliking a player because of his own beliefs. it’s a waste a time.

The league got a heap of things to deal with this week damn

AB meeting took place today
About to hit Callaway with a big suspension
Taking flack over the Kaep workout sham
And now this fiasco

These teams play again in two weeks. With all the headshots and now this have to think some more stuff gonna pop off.

yea.. if I think I’m about to be in a fight with 3 linemen and 6’5 235 lb dude too, I’m swinging

that doesn’t make it right.. or that dude shouldn’t be suspended.. but I’m swinging trying get dudes to back up
its a fight on a football field! Its not a fight in the alley.

I understand guys like Burfict get full season suspensions for being repeat offenders but that helmet hit by Myles was so egregiously an attempt at seriously hurting Mason that you need to make a point and suspend him at least til end of the season. Because if he’s suspended 2-3 games and does something dirty that hurts someone the NFL gonna look horrible

Kitchens letting Myles have it too. Got no problems with it. Baker just got a big mouth so its amplified. He wasn't wrong either. But his history makes it worst

Alright cmon guys lol....by no means I would like to see anyone ever get hurt, but does anyone else feel like Mason Rudolph getting his helmet taken off and smacked with it just sums up his whole garbage night? It was like the icing and cherry on top with his performance to get SON'd like that towards the end. It was like the perfect ending to a story that flowed with the game....

if i were one of Mason's linemen, and not a BA like me, I would be waiting in the parking lot right now ready to risk it all.

No way Myles only gets a couple of games.

everyone involved already going get fines (with I assume couple suspensions).. not sure escalating that shh after everything is worth it

I mean I only get it from Myles perspective in that moment with the amount of opposing teammates in his vicinity

but that whole scuffle was seemingly over til mason rushed back at dude.. I mean if Myles was really determined to fight not sure decastro could just back dude up that easily

Back
Top Bottom