NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Nate burleson was good on GMFB about the topic and mentioned the many variables that went into the whole mess

Schefter talking about he assaulted him and Pitt should take legal action. SMH, these fools reactions are pathetic.

These dudes doing way too much, a lot of things that happen on a football field would be considered ‘assault’

- Ogunjabi knocking Rudolph down and then Rudolph looking up yelling B is ****in hilarious but he didn't charge him cause he learned his lesson that quick.

- This isn't worse than the Haynesworth stomp.

Helmet to helmet contact or a low hit that blows out a knee is an assumed risk of the sport. Getting a helmet swung at your unprotected head is not.

Getting stomped while you’re on the ground >

any of the other dirty shh that takes place in a pile >

hell, I’d put some of these known head hunters who clearly didn’t care about long term affects of the hits they were laying on dudes >

soon as mason lost his helmet he should have backed away from the situation.. that doesn’t excuse myles action

but at many points before myles swinging the helmet could that dude not acted in the manner he did

013F2471-D74A-4DCF-B66F-A3CA3465AF97.gif

that’s a reach

Nah man.. dude kicked he in the nuts/groin area.. now he was on the ground and in the middle of a fight he started and trying fight back and get dude off him

but still shouldn’t be kicking dudes when you got cleats on either.. especially in that region

It’s not really about justified or what the intention was. Remember the Kermit Washington punch. Problem is what could have happened.

I hate Rudolph as much as the next guy but Myles literally started it by tackling him several seconds after the throw.

mason shouldn’t have grabbed at Myles helmet. Myles one upped him by hitting him in the head with his.

I bet Mason was yelling “you touch me my dad will sue you”

Dude could have very easily said the whole incident was unfortunate.. and that people will probably will get suspended

that way you’re not focusing on the actions of your teammate.. and same time acknowledging the stupidity of other folks involved

This isn’t the first time Baker has taken a position against his teammate and it probably won’t be the last. I can’t imagine he’s well liked in the locker room.

This isn’t the first time Baker has taken a position against his teammate and it probably won’t be the last. I can’t imagine he’s well liked in the locker room.

He has way too much to say about his teammates, someone needs to handle him

It’s not really about justified or what the intention was. Remember the Kermit Washington punch. Problem is what could have happened.

I completely agree that myles was wrong and deserves to be suspended.. I’m just of the view it clearly wasn’t just him

but like the Kermit Washington punch and stuff that happened in the malice of the place.. I don’t necessarily complete fault dudes for their actions, if we’re in the middle of a fight I expect shh

I hate Rudolph as much as the next guy but Myles literally started it by tackling him several seconds after the throw.

But we don’t know if myles simply thought dude still had the ball and was trying get a sack, which is incentivized contractually in the business they’re in

whereas we know mason had an horrific night with 4 INTs and almost lost a fumble.. hell the Steelers probably win easily if they just get competent QB play

Back
Top Bottom