NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

and the shhh was over after they had gotten separated.. but just check the front page of ESPN (maybe mason’s teammates should have focused on holding him back and keeping him calm)

4431A510-67D5-4F15-95EF-022351E005EA.png

All I see is my guy Carmelo signed to Portland

Whoa, where the hell is that guy? Tell him bring his *** back to NT. He must be going through it, he’s a huge Browns fan as well so it’s gotta be tearing him apart.

Iono man, he was PISSED at me. :lol:

I don't think he's comin back. He may have blocked me already too. :lol:

I'm sorry, but Mason started that ****. Garrett went a lil extra swingin the helmet, but Mason should catch games for his actions too.

And then sayin it was cowardly.......after he was tryna rip Garrett's helmet off. But throwin his hands up lookin for the ref seals it for me. Mason a whole *****

If we are playing the game, “well he could have really hurt him” you gotta play the same game with Rudolph. If he took off Myles helmet, he could have really hurt him. How often do we see players try to pull off players helmets? Not often.

That's an if though. what he actually did was the equivalent to a hands to the face penalty lol

Mason got his discipline with the donk on the head already.

Garrett 4 games. Pouncey 2. Mason 0.

Mason instigated it but that doenst excuse what Garrett did even though he had it coming. Despite Mason instigating he didnt do anything bad enough to warrant a suspension.

I’d say pouncey and mason should each get a game

4 sounds good for Garrett

but going assume mason skates.. and they go 6 with Garrett.. maybe pouncey gets a game

Been seeing some pretty hysterical reactions

Garrett should get a couple of games and Rudolph too but all the calls for him to be banned the rest of the season are a bit extra imo

It's happened before and never been punished that severely,if it does it has to be because a QB is involved

End of the day idgaf about it personally, doesn’t involve me. this all for the sake of convo. But the fact EVERYONE on his team is speaking out, leads me to believe maybe he’s been a ticking tomb bomb and this something they were tired of internally.

it’s a time and a place for everything.

So what you’re saying is, he’ll be a Raider or Cowboy within the next two years?

if garrett doesnt donk him on the head we're talking zero games for everybody.

Garrett donks him - 4 games
Puncey retaliates - 2 games.

There was nothing suspension worthy before the donk.

Last edited:
Mason coming with the name calling eh

Dude forgetting they gonna meet again very soon. Better believe there will be a cpl late hits now for sure

if garrett doesnt donk him on the head we're talking zero games for everybody.

Garrett donks him - 4 games
Puncey retaliates - 2 games.

There was nothing suspension worthy before the donk.

Pouncey and decastro the ones I feel sorry for in the stupidity..

but mason causes that sh, probably with an unfortunate unaware assist from decastro

not gonna lie, being washed by Steelers all these years, seeing that was enjoyable. Sucks we losing myles but what you expect, 53 savages on both sides paid to kill each other, things bound to pop off 🤷🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom