NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Pitt and especially Mason's gotta be happy that this fight's taking all the attention away from that trash performance. The Browns aren't good and handled them with ease after all that talk during the week about them possibly sneaking into the playoffs :lol:

Didn't watch a lick of the game last night, so I'm playing catch up this morning. Wow. Myles a major scumbag for that.

Nate burleson was good on GMFB about the topic and mentioned the many variables that went into the whole mess

What did Nate have to say on it?

What did Nate have to say on it?

just pointing out that there was a lot going on, with both guys

But putting it on both guys and touches on his experience with the exact same thing (which anyone who has been in a fight in their life should get)

when or if I see a clip, I’ll post it

Pitt and especially Mason's gotta be happy that this fight's taking all the attention away from that trash performance. The Browns aren't good and handled them with ease after all that talk during the week about them possibly sneaking into the playoffs :lol:

It wasn’t their night. Worst case scenario is still 8-8. Probably will end up 10-6 or 9-7 with hopes of getting the last wildcard spot

It wasn’t their night. Worst case scenario is still 8-8. Probably will end up 10-6 or 9-7 with hopes of getting the last wildcard spot

things get rough for y’all if they suspend oline dudes who got involved with last night.. don’t know who the 3rd stringer is, but I feel like y’all could survive the right matchups without Rudolph

but how y’all backup oline looking?

Mason Rudolph is one of those annoying Grayson Allen type players where even if he’s on the receiving end of something wild like getting drilled in the dome with his own helmet, you think to yourself, you know he did something to deserve this or provoke this.

There’s nothing he did to deserve to get hit in the head with his own helmet.

You guys are really just choosing to ignore the elephant in the room lol. If Garrett never took off his helmet and swung it at Rudolph, we wouldn’t even be talking about this

things get rough for y’all if they suspend oline dudes who got involved with last night.. don’t know who the 3rd stringer is, but I feel like y’all could survive the right matchups without Rudolph

but how y’all backup oline looking?

The o-line hasn’t really even played that well to begin with, even though you would like pouncey in there.

Last night wasn’t Rudolph’s night, his worst game of the season and the offense was banged up. Conner out, while Johnson and juju went out with concussions. But I still wouldn’t mind rolling him out against the remainder of the schedule.

Duck Hodges was serviceable against the chargers. But the offense was healthy that game.

Garrett only messed up in the fact he did this on a Thursday night primetime game. No one would've been watching that toilet bowl otherwise. People out here acting like he swung a helmet at Brady, or Rodgers it's Mason Rudolph the NFL doesn't care about that man. I'd be shocked if the NFL will give him anymore than 4 games max and a fine.
ice cube.gif

The o-line hasn’t really even played that well to begin with, even though you would like pouncey in there.

Last night wasn’t Rudolph’s night, his worst game of the season and the offense was banged up. Conner out, while Johnson and juju went out with concussions. But I still wouldn’t mind rolling him out against the remainder of the schedule.

Duck Hodges was serviceable against the chargers. But the offense was healthy that game.

Forgot about the WRs.. y’all could be f’d for the bengals game.. which y’all clearly can’t lose

but your closing schedule ain’t bad outside of finishing at ravens

I completely agree that myles was wrong and deserves to be suspended.. I’m just of the view it clearly wasn’t just him

but like the Kermit Washington punch and stuff that happened in the malice of the place.. I don’t necessarily complete fault dudes for their actions, if we’re in the middle of a fight I expect shh
That’s why If you’re a grown adult you step away. Because it’s possible you could kill someone. You aren’t a kid anymore, you’re responsible for the consequences of your actions and not just your intentions.

The game literally put me to sleep last night so I missed all the *******.

Myles really tried to play whack-a-mole with Mason's dome last night. :lol: :smh:

Wylin and all the way wrong for it no doubt, but Mason ain't exactly a choir boy in all this chicanery.

Mans made sure to use those buzzwords in his presser like "coward" and "bully".

I expect Myles to be gone for a minute especially with all the uproar this morning. He's lucky he did this to Mason and not an actual good QB or elite one like Brady or Brees. He be in Guantanamo Bay right now if that was the case.

Nah man.. dude kicked he in the nuts/groin area.. now he was on the ground and in the middle of a fight he started and trying fight back and get dude off him

but still shouldn’t be kicking dudes when you got cleats on either.. especially in that region

I dunno man, even in slow motion it just looked like the dude was trying to get him off of him

Wait wait wait.. I didn’t realize this when first watching.. but saw this pointed out on twitter

mason cleated dude in the nuts when he was on the ground.. watch his right leg here:
come on IATT. You're better than that.

There’s nothing he did to deserve to get hit in the head with his own helmet.

You guys are really just choosing to ignore the elephant in the room lol. If Garrett never took off his helmet and swung it at Rudolph, we wouldn’t even be talking about this

Fact. I think it's also more shocking because Garrett has been touted as this gentle giant since entering the league.

yea.. but with the whole thing dude was being extra which wasn’t helping the situation

4975937D-40B9-451D-8A0B-BF38EAEB016F.jpeg

like I said, to me it just seems like he is trying to keep Myles at a distance so he doesn’t get ******* murdered. Even looking at the replay he didn’t swing his leg back to generate force. I’m pretty sure he was using it to keep Garrett from falling on top of him

Ryan Clark is PREACHING on Get Up, thank you. "You don't get to be the aggressor and then play victim" Also said it's embarrassing that people are asking for criminal charges and saying it's assault.

You also see Garrett rips off his helmet and walks away, Rudolph charges him and keeps it going.

Ryan Clark is PREACHING on Get Up, thank you. "You don't get to be the aggressor and then play victim" Also said it's embarrassing that people are asking for criminal charges and saying it's assault.

You also see Garrett rips off his helmet and walks away, Rudolph charges him and keeps it going.

You can't justify Garrett deciding to swing back & whack him with the helmet tho. In what situation on a football field is that okay?

pressing charges would be the worst move Mason could make. It occurred, you got lucky it didn't cause serious damage, let the authorities (NFL) handle it.

come on IATT. You're better than that.

look.. I think myles is wrong for swinging the helmet.. and being overzealous with the take down with the game done (even if he thought mason still he the ball and was stat padding)

but mason was having a rough night and clearly let that frustration get the better of him

but for me, I’ve been in enough shhh that nothing about what happened last night surprises me.. ain’t just myles in the wrong

Back
Top Bottom