NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I’m not saying Kitchens is out there having them work on WWE moves in practice. I’m talking about how undisciplined the team looks each and every week with bonehead penalties and other dumb **** they do.

Waiting on the GrEgG WiLlIamS taUght theM thIs crowd to show up.

I can’t see charges being pressed.
That would really put a target on Mason’s back and honestly I’d be all for it. Just let the league handle it.

You one of those? Y’all over reacting. He’s getting 4-6 games. He has has no history of any incidents.

Wypipo on TV talking about this like Garrett raped four players and then sliced their throats, **** is dumb
One of those??????

Have you ever played organized football at any level?
We used to laugh at people when they tried to scrap on the field and throw a punch. **** around and break your hand. That’s why most altercations are just a bunch of tugging or pulling.

Rudolph tried to run up and got done up. Anyone who’s played and witnessed or got into altercations knows that yanking someones helmet off is hilarious and wild disrespectful.

But once the helmet is off though????? Swinging it full speed? Nah fam.

This is what you do after you violate somebody by getting their helmet off ...

Didn't look like Mason kicked him in the nuts in the traditional sense. More like trying to push him off with his leg cause that was probably his only choice.

Mason did start it though and deserves any smoke that comes his way. He's trying to play victim now cause he got bopped up.

Don't blame Garrett for eventually swinging, he just should have done it with his fist, not a helmet :lol:

I can’t see charges being pressed.
That would really put a target on Mason’s back and honestly I’d be all for it. Just let the league handle it.

Word. Especially because it appears he initiated the conflict. He definitely gotta fall back.

Rudolph was provoked by the late hit and helmet removal
Garrett was provoked by the helmet grab, testicle smash, and dudes running up on him.
The only person that wasn’t provoked was Pouncey. :lol: Somebody make sense of all this

This actually isn't the first time I've hear of people lobbying for legal action because of a sports incident. :lol:

Montreal wanted Chara arrested on site.

source.gif

giphy.gif

What makes this crazy and will be Garrett's undoing will be that dudes in sports (except hockey) don't want to fight. Period. They want to shove each other, throw wild haymakers they have no intention of landing and then get separated by teammates. Get broken up and move on. Rudolph started it and unfortunately for Garrett he ended it.
Think about it this way lets say a fight breaks out at your job and one of the individuals swings between a 4-6 lb weight and connects with a head shot. See how long it takes before the cops are called.

mason rudolph is a cautionary tale of "when keepin it real goes wrong"

boy wanted all the smoke from garrett, trying to rip off garrett's helmet first and then continuing to pursue him even after MG reversed it and took his instead. this dude is equally responsible in initiating the fight yet wants to play the victim after almost getting his **** rung up. **** out of here referring to garrett as a "bully" :lol: ...the ****in nerve of this boy.

reminds me of the kid who started the fight but wants to point fingers in the principal's office.

This actually isn't the first time I've hear of people lobbying for legal action because of a sports incident. :lol:

Montreal wanted Chara arrested on site.

source.gif

giphy.gif

Pacciorety could've been killed or paralyzrd for this one though so legal actuon would've made a little more sense in that case but nothing ever came of it anyway outside of a suspension.

Pacciorety could've been killed or paralyzrd for this one though so legal actuon would've made a little more sense in that case but nothing ever came of it anyway outside of a suspension.

Because it was just an unfortunate hit. Legal hit that happened in a bad place on the ice. That's why nothing came of it.

glad it didn't turn out serious. that was back when the rivalry was extra charged. i still don't think Z intentionally tried to pinch his head off on the glass, but you never know for sure. surprised it took that incident to finally fix the glass by the benches

What makes this crazy and will be Garrett's undoing will be that dudes in sports (except hockey) don't want to fight. Period. They want to shove each other, throw wild haymakers they have no intention of landing and then get separated by teammates. Get broken up and move on. Rudolph started it and unfortunately for Garrett he ended it.
Think about it this way lets say a fight breaks out at your job and one of the individuals swings between a 4-6 lb weight and connects with a head shot. See how long it takes before the cops are called.
He’s got a point there...but it would probably hurt more if he had punched him. Helmets not that heavy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom