NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Anybody here actually **** with CBD?

Not literally, but literally.

I know people who smoke that more than weed now..

Had a friend who applied for a job, failed the drug test and she claimed it was due to having a bad batch of the CBD oil, because that’s all she was smoking up until her test.

Ive dabbled. I'm someone where THC always makes me paranoid and I get anxiety unless I'm in an extremely familiar and comfortable environment, but I started messing with the ratio CBD:THC **** like 1:1 and 2:1 and its damn near perfect for me. I'm curious on the high CBD content stuff though cause a ton of former athletes swear by it and joint pain, etc has definitely been a presence for me.

Feel bad for agolohr
38012.jpg

I won’t be smoking or using anything now due to my new job. Not gonna run the risk of using CBD then getting hit with a random and failing.

But yea, weed always made me pretty paranoid. Idk if it was because I was smoking too much or what. Last time I smoked was probably a year and some change ago and I pretty much had a panic attack. It only mellowed me out if I was crossed faded

Hey look a WR making a catch over his right shoulder

Some folks apparently feel bad for agholor because he’s incapable of doing that

Too close to a fumble out of bounds for my liking if im a rams player/fan

Gonna be real interesting to see if the ball was moving before he stepped out of bounds

Back
Top Bottom