NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Marquise Lee, Algoholor, Robert woods, Damian Williams, Dwayne Jarrett. None of them boys lived up to the hype.

Stop drafting USC receivers in the top 3 rounds.

Super depressed cause they had both Brown and Gordon.

I’d feel the same way, too, and the fact that it’s the middle of the season and the Pats have yet to establish a running game to save their ***.

oh, and Newhouse. Dude’s a turnstile :lol:. Wynn coming back next week so that should be fine.

why is Algholor catching heat for that play? Most WR's arent making that catch 9 times out of 10. It was an extremely tough attempt.

This dude made that shhhh that awkward..

If he turns over his right shoulder and try to bread basket it, that shh doesn’t look THAT awkward

but dude is definitely in his head and probably shouldn’t be put in that position.. but desean and alshon are hurt so we have zero choice put to play him and throw it to him

A489A96E-20FB-46AF-83B5-F0D7FAE62253.gif

I heard a few players say Gronk looks like ****, mentally and physically. I would be shocked if he came back.

CBD cream is the truth. I use the oil from time to time as well. Ish just pricey AF. I'd get the real thing if I didn't have to take randoms a few times per year.

Back
Top Bottom