NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

The way this game is going, I expect a fumble to be called

It looked like he fumbled it like a centimeter shy of the TD

bro that was not an easy play for Nelson...way harder than what Kupp just did

I’m not saying it was easy.. but agholor made that shh a hell of a lot harder than it needed to be

Look at how he approaches attempting to make the catch

Instead of trying bread basket it, dude tried to catch it over his head while his back is to the QB

Ive read you can fail drug tests from CBD

From my understanding, drug tests are for THC content and CBD isnt a strain as much as it is it's own compound, so if you fail a drug test, chances are the CBD was tainted with a higher ratio of THC than advertised.

I've apparently learned a few things with weed being legal in Washington State. :lol:

I won’t be smoking or using anything now due to my new job. Not gonna run the risk of using CBD then getting hit with a random and failing.

But yea, weed always made me pretty paranoid. Idk if it was because I was smoking too much or what. Last time I smoked was probably a year and some change ago and I pretty much had a panic attack. It only mellowed me out if I was crossed faded

Probably a chemistry thing. I'm mostly the same way. I've had many enjoyable times with it with my homies, but mostly, I've been a nervous wreck. I'll never forget being clowned on because I was adamant my skin was being stuck on, and peeled off by a leather couch. :lol:

And that was a good night. :lol:

Nelson made that catch harder than it had to be. Really contorted his body which made it more difficult

Considering he has had issues tracking the ball in other situations and screwing up other plays

how he ended up right there doesn’t surprise me

he’s coming from the right and over runs it.. and instead of trying catch it over his right shoulder, he tries to catch a ball coming from behind over his head.. instead of turning to his right and allow it to drop to his hands for a more catchable scenario

To ingest or topical?

Ingest, it’s always the fastest way for healing.

Topical is ok, but the oil is the business.

CBD doesn’t come up on drug tests, THC does. CBD in it’s pure form wouldn’t get anyone in trouble. CBD pure is good too, I prefer it to have THC though.

From my understanding, drug tests are for THC content and CBD isnt a strain as much as it is it's own compound, so if you fail a drug test, chances are the CBD was tainted with a higher ratio of THC than advertised.

I've apparently learned a few things with weed being legal in Washington State. :lol:

Probably a chemistry thing. I'm mostly the same way. I've had many enjoyable times with it with my homies, but mostly, I've been a nervous wreck. I'll never forget being clowned on because I was adamant my skin was being stuck on, and peeled off by a leather couch. :lol:

And that was a good night. :lol:

LOL man I was the same way. Anytime I smoked with the homies I would tell them I swear I could feel my saliva slowly moving down my esophagus, or feeling my blood pumping throughout my body :lol:

Dudes would be laughing at me, but it really felt like that ****. If I was smoking I had to have some alcohol in my system to make me feel less paranoid.

Ingest, it’s always the fastest way for healing.

Topical is ok, but the oil is the business.

CBD doesn’t come up on drug tests, THC does. CBD in it’s pure form wouldn’t get anyone in trouble. CBD pure is good too, I prefer it to have THC though.

Not trying to pry, but asking out of curiosity (based off my initial posts), what CBD content are you talking? I know it goes way up there.

LOL man I was the same way. Anytime I smoked with the homies I would tell them I swear I could feel my saliva slowly moving down my esophagus, or feeling my blood pumping throughout my body :lol:

Dudes would be laughing at me, but it really felt like that ****. If I was smoking I had to have some alcohol in my system to make me feel less paranoid.

:smokin

One day we will smoke together. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom