NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

player development season is upon us. "paschall" boutta be a household name next year.

Don’t actually care.. but y’all shoulda moved draymond or at least check what the market was.. season was a wash when klay and Durant went down, even if y’all could resign durant

tanking ain’t that bad especially when you’ve been playing long seasons inrams and need to replenish talent

IMG_20191118_001411.jpg

top 5 pick while evertbody gets healthy. I know you’re use to your team being only a 1 hit wonder.

better than being a footnote in the start of the pats road to a dynasty

or have the raiders done anything else noteworthy in your lifetime?

why didnt cincy flip AJ Green for some draft capital? if they franchise him in the off season, i wonder if he'll consider sitting out.

No clue what cincy, jete, Broncos and even giants were thinking at the deadline

if you had players on expiring deals, you get draft capital.. I guess giants figure check out the USC DT they traded for from jete and see or they could let him walk and get a comp pick if they don’t make another move

Lamar Jackson is my favorite player in the league.

Even as a lifelong Giants fan, I still will cop that authentic.

He's different.

The NFL wasn't serious about giving him a opportunity. You don't surprise somebody with a workout on week 11 if you're serious. They blackballed him and enough time hasn't moved for these owners and NFL people to get over the fact that they couldn't control him. They'll pretend to love him and try to use him for commercials 10-15 years from now.

Back
Top Bottom