NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Yo IATT IATT this mothe****er Dorian is a Cat 5 now, 180 mph sustained winds. :wow::sick:

Grand Bahama and Abaco are gonna get wrecked. |l

Berrios wasn't bad but the Pats are relatively deep at WR right now. so not surprised he got cut. he can contribute for you guys

Yo IATT IATT this mothe****er Dorian is a Cat 5 now, 180 mph sustained winds. :wow::sick:

Grand Bahama and Abaco are gonna get wrecked. |l

Yea I saw that shh... good lord I hope people took it seriously there like Thursday or Friday and not acted like how folks in Nassau were going about things

But yea, shh ain’t going be pretty

You got parts of Freeport ain’t been the same since Floyd, like if you drive a certain why out to I think it’s called east end, where bishops is, you can see those trees that should be green put are brown from the wind damage :sick:

Then add in just how horrible things have been over there business wise anyways last 10-20 years

We got Kyle lauletta onto our PS after the giants cut him, that’s a good look

Berrios wasn't bad but the Pats are relatively deep at WR right now. so not surprised he got cut. he can contribute for you guys

Not sure if he has the flat end speed to be a legitimate slot receiver. Doesn’t really create much separation.

But i’ll still be in tune with him. Went to grade school with the guy

I dont know how y'all do it year after year with these hurricanes.

Having lived here the majority of my life you just get accustomed to it.

Almost to the point where you take them for granted.

Then every once in a while you get real bad ones like Irma and Dorian that remind you that hurricanes are not to be ****ed with.

Back
Top Bottom