NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Seattle too desperate already. They're done.

I swear, the Eagles have magic to them where everyone around them implodes and they're the benefactors.

SMH, what is there to review? Doesn't lose control until after he hits the ground.

This is one of the many things wrong with the NFL. Someone should have reviewed it when Seattle called that TO, should have been enough to time to see it's not worth it and move on.

SMH, what is there to review? Doesn't lose control until after he hits the ground.

This is one of the many things wrong with the NFL. Someone should have reviewed it when Seattle called that TO, should have been enough to time to see it's not worth it and move on.

If it's a backwards pass, it's no longer incomplete, but a live ball, recovered by Seattle.

I swear, the Eagles have magic to them where everyone around them implodes and they're the benefactors.
We must not be immune to this "magic" since we imploding as well with all these dam injuries every week

so let me see if got this right

9ers win, and saints are the 3 seed?

so eagles could theoretically play Seahawks and then packers?

We must not be immune to this "magic" since we imploding as well with all these dam injuries every week

I'm just saying...youd think with that squad, they wouldn't make the playoffs. Dallas made sure they did. Same with Minnesota last season. Now, they get the team that gives them their absolute best chance to win in the playoffs.

Feels like the niners got this one wrapped up. Regardless of the outcome just don’t want any injuries heading into wild card weekend.

so let me see if got this right

9ers win, and saints are the 3 seed?

so eagles could theoretically play Seahawks and then packers?

As a 4 seed, 2nd round is up in the air. I just know that because Minnesota is the 6 seed, if they won, they'd automatically have to play #1 because they're the lowest seed. If Philly won, where they play would be decided by the result of the Vikings game.

As a 4 seed, 2nd round is up in the air. I just know that because Minnesota is the 6 seed, if they won, they'd automatically have to play #1 because they're the lowest seed. If Philly won, where they play would be decided by the result of the Vikings game.

Yea got ya.. y’all automatically go to higher seed as 6th seed

I ain’t assuming shh with y’all.. but at some point russ can’t do it all
At some point has been here for a while.

These dudes ain't got it in them. I at least see some fight in Philly with so many down.

Pete's ol ho hum *** approach to every game won't take this group far

Back
Top Bottom