NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Watch Cleveland hire Lincoln Riley

Cleveland got some interesting ties.

They loved the OC from the Vikings and almost hired him.
Urban Meyer supposedly has interest.
Josh McDaniel is from the area.
Mike McCarthy has a relationship with Dorsey and a lot of people in the Browns organization.

Kyle Shanahan had an impressive year

Y’all thought it was ova? Day 5 of Kwanzaa let’s go
6CD1EA69-56FE-4CB8-8E4D-F4EA3CAAF5A8.jpeg

Habari gani

5. Nia (purpose) to make our collective vocation the building and developing of our community in order to restore our people to their traditional greatness

Think bout what y’all purpose is in life and what you’ve made your purpose and how can you use that to build up those around you as well ❤️🖤💚

Mike McCarthy has a relationship with Dorsey and a lot of people in the Browns organization.

McCarthy would be a bad hire imo. Rivera would have fit because those players need some type of veteran authority figure they can respect. Not sure who would fit that mold now.

Dougie P coach of the year ?

Doubt he wins it but should be considered a strong contender for it, sure ill get hate for the take

shanahan deserves it imo but dougie p (yes weak division, i know) should get some praise

What did Doug do?

Go 9-7 and four of those wins against two teams picking in the top four of the draft. Don’t think Doug will get a single vote unless a voter is an Eagles fan.

Shanahan
McDermott
Peyton

I’d say harbaugh but I feel like Roman and wink deserve more credit than he does.

Still dunno how they had interest in McCarthy last offseason, offered him the job if he kept Kitchens only to end up with that dude as HC :lol:

Dorsey seems to want a yes man as coach more than anything rather than an established coach with cache after what happened to him in KC with Andy

I'm so mad that the Jets managed to pull that many wins. Was hoping for Gase to be fired. Now he seems like a competent coach that could of have been in playoff contention if Sam wouldnt be out for 3 games.

**** me .....

Hope he can prove me wrong next year.

not trolling

dougie p top 3 in coaches this year with what he had to deal with since week 2..

and i stand by that we can debate all day

What was impressive? A team having injuries? What team didn’t have mad injuries? For weeks people said Phila and Dal didn’t deserve to be in the playoffs and didn’t look like a playoff team. Why the hell would anyone vote for him?

I think it's time for the Vikes to part ways with Zimmer too but he keeps doing just enough not to get canned.

Back
Top Bottom