NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I’ll only speak on the 9ers because they are the only team I follow close enough but the were missing the following

-Joe Staley missed like 7 games
-Mike
-kittle for 4 games
-Goodwin was their WR1 to start to season and he hasn’t been playing because of some crazy family stuff
-Dee Ford 6 games
-akheillo Witherspoon 4 games
-Juice 4 games
-Weston richburg out for season
-Sherman misses a couple
-tartt has been out like the last 3 games
-kwon Alexander out for season

Doug isn’t the only coach dealing with injuries

bruh you typing all this for what exactly ?????

i said shanahan should win it so why you getting all hurt ?

i said if not top 1 he deserves praise for top 3 coach this year (doug that is)

i see why you jumped in nevermind, yes you got a great point they as well were missing role/key players for games which is why Shanahan will be COY, but to not have Dougie P in top 5 atleast is crazy IMO, top 3 maybe pushing it for some

bruh you typing all this for what exactly ?????

i said shanahan should win it so why you getting all hurt ?

i said if not top 1 he deserves praise for top 3 coach this year (doug that is)

because y’all are the only ones crying about injuries like you are the only team dealing with it

I’d say what the Steelers and Tomlin did was way more impressive than what Doug did

Doug is not a top 3 coach this year, that is why we can't take you seriously.

Eagles will lose because they're not a good team. We seen Doug made so many stupid decisions this season. He's not a good coach.

Doug is not a top 3 coach this year, that is why we can't take you seriously.

Eagles will lose because they're not a good team. We seen Doug made so many stupid decisions this season. He's not a good coach.

your delusional fam

"this is why we cant take you serious" AHAHHAHAHAHA

you ever see the **** you type in here at times?? and you got balls to say that is why we cant take you serious

What she say? I turned it, I'm seriously shocked they're keeping him. So many people can't stand him.

she was saying how when she went in on Friday to the locker room, players look beat down and indifferent. no energy. no one cared. it was a bad environment.

If I was a homosexual or a moron

1577718473188.gif

your delusional fam

"this is why we cant take you serious" AHAHHAHAHAHA

you ever see the **** you type in here at times?? and you got balls to say that is why we cant take you serious

A lot of the **** I say is a joke, y'all know when I'm for real.

Giants are a joke, Gettleman is awful, Giants were just set back years by their ego and pride. That's for real.

You saying Doug should get votes as COTY and is a top 3 coach is embarrassing and is why you're getting crucified. He was *** all year, terrible decisions on 4th down and play calls. They were even saying midseason he might get fired because of how bad he was.

she was saying how when she went in on Friday to the locker room, players look beat down and indifferent. no energy. no one cared. it was a bad environment.

Great, we're basically a hybrid between the Browns and Jets.

Supposedly the Giants are in on Rhule for real but Rhule wanted his own staff, would Gettleman have an effect on him wanting to coach the Giants?

going be interesting to see how the dolphins deal with that one

People don't give a **** about domestic violence for more than a week and the season just ended. You suspend him two games and nobody will even give a **** next week.

They were even saying midseason he might get fired because of how bad he was.

WRONG

According to ESPN's Chris Mortensen, those potential changes would not include head coach Doug Pederson

it was to the staff not DOug

yea im done on this topic.. you are clueless, worry bout your Giants

so like i said THIS IS WHY WE CANT TAKE YOU SERIOUS

WRONG

According to ESPN's Chris Mortensen, those potential changes would not include head coach Doug Pederson

it was to the staff not DOug

yea im done on this topic.. you are clueless, worry bout your Giants

Cool, one guy said that. Others said that there could be a change. They ended up making the playoffs so of course he's not getting fired now.

Top 3 coach and coach of the year candidate, yup.

They were even saying midseason he might get fired because of how bad he was.

who the f is “they”?

ain’t you got a football team and basketball team to be planning for finding a new head coach to fire in 2-3 years and drafting someone else in the top 5 in both, again?

Cool, one guy said that. Others said that there could be a change. They ended up making the playoffs so of course he's not getting fired now.

Top 3 coach and coach of the year candidate, yup.

Changes like firing jim Schwartz who has pretty much never coached a good secondary

or firing the OC who got fired from that same job in college by his daddy

especially when former eagles offensive guys like shurmur and flip could be available

but expecting sense from baller is maybe maybe MAYBE asking too much

Pederson deserves props for dragging that sickly team to the playoffs. IDK about coach of the year. Although Jimmy Johnson did win COY in 1990 with a 7-9 record :lol:

So who knows. I wouldn't be mad if Pederson or Tomlin got votes.

Am I reading that the Eagles, that finished with the EXACT same record as last year ,and had to play starters to secure a playoff spot in Week 17, deserved to get Coach of the Year votes?

This season, Dak Prescott has 8 TDs with 8 INTs in 7 games against playoff teams and 22 TDs and 3 INTs in 9 games against non-playoff teams.
renderTimingPixel.png

Dak was 1-6 against playoff teams and 7-2 against non-playoff teams. 14 of the 22 TDs from non-playoff teams came against 2 teams, the NY Giants and Washington ********.

Brady was 6-4
Lamar was 9-1 SHEESH
Rodgers was 8-2
Brees 10-1 SHEESH
Wilson 9-4
Cousins 11-5
Josh Allen 7-4
Wentz 8-3
Goff 6-6
Watson 9-6
Baker 8-11

taken from reddit

This season, Dak Prescott has 8 TDs with 8 INTs in 7 games against playoff teams and 22 TDs and 3 INTs in 9 games against non-playoff teams.
renderTimingPixel.png

Dak was 1-6 against playoff teams and 7-2 against non-playoff teams. 14 of the 22 TDs from non-playoff teams came against 2 teams, the NY Giants and Washington ********.

Brady was 6-4
Lamar was 9-1 SHEESH
Rodgers was 8-2
Brees 10-1 SHEESH
Wilson 9-4
Cousins 11-5
Josh Allen 7-4
Wentz 8-3
Goff 6-6
Watson 9-6
Baker 8-11

taken from reddit

Why the **** are Goff and Baker on this list but JIMMY MOTHER******* GUCCI GUWOP not?

Back
Top Bottom