NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Coming for that *** sb sb @broncos19dm

17D62436-6886-4FCB-BFA5-B6A839778819.jpeg

15E5815E-AD38-4B1A-9C9D-52BEE4408D7F.jpeg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So when we win 3-5 games next year, then what? Keep the GM again cause it’s a first year head coach? What a ****in joke. **** this team. Trade Saquon to Houston or KC and I hope this team goes 0-16 next year.

I’m ****in sick, what a ****in joke. These stupid billionaire kids have so much pride. It’s okay you ****** up, it’s time to try again. If you’re gonna keep Gettleman, might as well keep Shurmer and the whole staff. This is such a ****in mistake. New GM and HC again in 2-3 years.

sounds like they like Gettleman's drafts

So dumb, he hit on a 5th round WR is all I hear. He’s been solid for where he was selected, he hasn’t been elite. Theyre overhyping the **** out of his draft picks and he’s had so many terrible free agent signings. Plus they’re already saying head coaches will be out because they won’t want to deal with Gettleman.

GAVE OBJ A HUGE DEAL JUST TRADE HIM AND EAT UP A QUARTER OF CAP SPACE. I ****IN HATE THIS GUY, GET HIM THE **** OUT OF HERE.

THEN TRADING FOR LEONARD WILLIAMS, 3RD AND 5TH!!!!! NO ONE WANTED HIM.

What was impressive? A team having injuries? What team didn’t have mad injuries? For weeks people said Phila and Dal didn’t deserve to be in the playoffs and didn’t look like a playoff team. Why the hell would anyone vote for him?

eagles hater since you came out the womb talk to me.. "What team didnt have mad injuries" you know it all it seems like.. so tell me what other team lost key/main players like this

and you really started your sentence with whaty was impressive LOLOL let the hate flow from your veins, you still prolly upset giants lost yesterday to a guy you call a bum in Mr. Wentz

If I was a homosexual or a moron, I’d read that post. Instead, I’ll skip right over it, thanks for wasting your time.

yea you still salty i see

enjoy the offseason ya bum go bury yourself in timbs and continue hating on wentz

im sure well see you in here celebrating next week if eagles lose cause thats the only way itll make you feel better about yourself

eagles hater since you came out the womb talk to me.. "What team didnt have mad injuries" you know it all it seems like.. so tell me what other team lost key/main players like this

and you really started your sentence with whaty was impressive LOLOL let the hate flow from your veins, you still prolly upset giants lost yesterday to a guy you call a bum in Mr. Wentz

I’ll only speak on the 9ers because they are the only team I follow close enough but the were missing the following

-Joe Staley missed like 7 games
-Mike mcglinchy 4
-kittle for 4 games
-Goodwin was their WR1 to start to season and he hasn’t been playing because of some crazy family stuff
-Dee Ford 6 games
-akheillo Witherspoon 4 games
-Juice 4 games
-Weston richburg out for season
-Sherman misses a couple
-tartt has been out like the last 3 games
-kwon Alexander out for season
-jimmy ward is now hurt again for god knows how long

Doug isn’t the only coach dealing with injuries

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom