NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Y'all crazy, these are stupid nice

532736A2-4750-41D6-A546-28716C1032DD.jpeg
96DD0772-9BC9-4DEF-A346-DA2E914FDC32.jpeg
C6DA43ED-0C76-4521-B79D-BE9352345A39.jpeg

Things are horrible and doing too much, stop.

I don't want Mike Mcarthy, just not feeling it.
Mcdaniels-Could be great but lot of those coaches off Pats tree are a fail but this is 5 years after his first stint, but you lose Dorsey with him
49er D Coor-Don't know much about him
Ravens Off Coord-We won't have Lamar Jackson, don't think that offense translates here.

I also would love to hold onto our GM Dorsey, he messed up with Kitchens but he knows how to draft and build a roster, just needs help with picking a coach.

Feel like a DC job for a contender would have been better for Ron than a HC job for the skins. That team legit ain’t going anywhere any time soon.

Shoot I would have fathered been the HC for the Giants since they got loads of young talent
If Rivera can convince Trent to comeback, the Skins have some pieces. They were 6-2 last year before that Smith injury. Not as far off from a 9-7 people as some think.

I seriously doubt Jerry fires Jason Garrett. :lol:

He gon find any and every reason to keep him. They might get emotional in the meeting and Jerry will do a interview saying "We're right there, you don't give up on a guy when you're this close..."

i agree. would have been done already IMO if he was gonna

Also please hire mike McCarthy giants.. and obviously, please keep the red head jerruh

Back
Top Bottom