NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Cant remember a time the Pats out since early since they missed the playoffs in 2007-08 season when Brady was on IR

They got blown out WC weekend in 2009-2010. Ray Rice fan for like 80 yards on the first play and it was a wrap.

1578203452568.png
Check the hardware brotha.

That old dusty, cobwebbed, asterisk ridden crap that ain’t worth a damn?

No one cares about that ****. We care about NOW.

It’s 2020 and the Patriots are the Dolphins with a slightly better defense. Taping the Bengals? LOL. Pathetic.

Enjoy watching the rest of the playoffs. :smile:
Its Only about now when the PATS don’t win. LOL

first round exist.. who the f wants to die to have a 1st round exist
Dudes out there would die to have a double digit wins season and a shot at the playoffs. I’m just lucky enough to say I’ve seen all these championships all this confetti all these trophies all these extra games it’s pretty amazing.

Dudes out there would die to have a double digit wins season and a shot at the playoffs. I’m just lucky enough to say I’ve seen all these championships all this confetti all these trophies all these extra games it’s pretty amazing.

the team that just lost in the 2nd game of the playoffs.. like the whole damn thing

name the teams that would die for that

the team that just lost in the 2nd game of the playoffs.. like the whole damn thing

name the teams that would die for that
Bro are you drunk? There’s fans out there that would die to have the patriots record this year and even sniff the playoffs even if it was a wildcard game.

Besides the point yeah the patriots were knocked out this year but is the team that wins the Super Bowl this year going to come back year after year to win the Super Bowl ?to go to the playoffs year after year? Or will they just be a one and done.The stuff can’t be replicated brother

I take it back...about the NE dynasty being over. I was only thinking from Tom's perspective....

How does Belichick not take the Giants job?

Back
Top Bottom