NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Makes too much sense.

And by virtue, Zimmer probably says "thanks, but no thanks to Dallas." :lol:

totally does...his heart's always been there and we all know he wants to try and win without Brady. going to a place already loves and building them from where they're at now would prob mean a lot for him

If Belichick is a available, Gettleman is not a hurdle. He'd be relieved of his duties ASAP.

I mean I assume.. guess it depends on how he views the pieces in place and cap situation

I also assume Daniel Jones wouldn’t be an issue with anything.. if bill says he wants to replace him then he’s gone

I'd also love to see him go back to Cleveland for obvious reasons.

don’t know dude personally, obviously

but given what little we know.. and him being an older white guy, I’d assume some place like Charlotte would be more his speed.. or Jax owner could throw the bank at him.. Miami has a coach

I mean I assume.. guess it depends on how he views the pieces in place and cap situation

I also assume Daniel Jones wouldn’t be an issue with anything.. if bill says he wants to replace him then he’s gone

With full control and presumably a long-term contract, cant imagine any of that mattering. He'd be given patience on name/prestige alone.

don’t know dude personally, obviously

but given what little we know.. and him being an older white guy, I’d assume some place like Charlotte would be more his speed.. or Jax owner could throw the bank at him.. Miami has a coach

I feel like you're overthinking this. :lol:

But, who knows?

With full control and presumably a long-term contract, cant imagine any of that mattering. He'd be given patience on name/prestige alone.

I mean it’d only matter in how he views the jobs vs each other, since I assume he’d have his pick and options

but also gotta consider market.. like if y’all were really going trade zimmer to Dallas.. I could see him preferring Minnesota over the headac of New York media

He dont care about all that. He's prime suspect #1 as it is....not like going to Carolina or Minnesota is gonna lax him up so he answers questions more thoroughly. :lol:

I feel like you're overthinking this. :lol:

But, who knows?

not really

People always talk up bigger cities without full appreciation for the headaches that go with them

the man is already considered one of the greatest coaches of all time, if not the goat.. and we know he doesn’t do media well.. just not sure he’d be eager to go certain places

not really

People always talk up bigger cities without full appreciation for the headaches that go with them

the man is already considered one of the greatest coaches of all time, if not the goat.. and we know he doesn’t do media well.. just not sure he’d be eager to go certain places

I think the underlying difference in our opinions is that you believe he doesn't handle media well, where I think he just doesn't give af.

He dont care about all that. He's prime suspect #1 as it is....not like going to Carolina or Minnesota is gonna lax him up so he answers questions more thoroughly. :lol:

I don’t know what he cares about

but I do know I’d prefer living and working in Minnesota and Charlotte over New Jersey/ New York

I think the underlying difference in our opinions is that you believe he doesn't handle media well, where I think he just doesn't give af.

I think he views it as a necessary evil of his job

I also assume the prestige of the supposed market isn’t a big deal to him or he would have stayed with the jets over going to New England

but I do know I’d prefer living and working in Minnesota and Charlotte over New Jersey/ New York

We're veering off here, but I agree...except, if I had millions and could live in and afford the suburbs of NY that's a different story.

He can have multiple "homes." Football season in NY is probably just fine with him. He already knows it.

Hoodie and Tom gonna be back next year together. They gonna get a wide receiver like AJ Green, Coop, or AB and make another run.
I could see this happening. I could see them making a play for OBJ and being right back in the drivers seat. I hate the Patriots with all my heart and soul, but I never count those sneaky little rat bastards out. They will find a way to survive like the roaches they are.

Why do y’all think BB is leaving NE?

And I thought BB can’t leave NE? The way his contract is written.

BB and TB won’t be on the same team, BB doesn’t want him. He wants a young mobile QB. I honestly think he would take Mariota over Brady today.

bruh PLEASE stop it.Why would he rather live and work in Minnesota or Charlotte then NJ/NY. You just saying anything now :lol:

bruh PLEASE stop it.Why would he rather live and work in Minnesota or Charlotte then NJ/NY. You just saying anything now :lol:

He's just praying he doesn't go to the Giants, that's all it is.

I still want to know how and why is BB leaving?

Back
Top Bottom