NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Do you get philly and bmore games?
When I did have cable it was all eagles games for football. Then it’s split between ravens and Steelers. Most of the state loves the Steelers and that’s not an exaggeration. You got dudes wearing James Washington jerseys as club attire in Pittsburgh

@Hahahaha the only way Bill leaves is if Kraft forces Bill to stick with TB12 and Bill gets pissed about that. Kraft did it once already. the current thought it is after that, Kraft said he wouldn't do it again down the road. but we'll see what happens now...
Damn Brady and hoodie really don’t like each other like that? When did this happen? After Jimmy G?

So the New York giants that won a super bowl within this last decade and only won 4 games this season, their fans would “die” for a 1st round exist?

Panthers and cards have been to the super bowl.. chargers had a 1st round exist last year.. Washington has won Super Bowls and had a 1st round exist somewhat recently.. I think the bengals, lions and dolphins fans actually want a playoff win and not just to get there

but there are fans of couple of those teams on the forum, we can ask them if they think their team’s fans would die for a 1st round playoff exist
I said thats teams would die to have the season the pats had this year.. We won double digit games and were expected to drift into the super bowl like always. Yea teams would die for that. Teams would die go be the patriots. Thats why you and everyone else is mad. Its okay. I have been to enough parades. Pats will win it again next year.

I said thats teams would die to have the season the pats had this year..

a 1st round exit

and y’all lost to the Texans, chiefs and ravens.. otherwise known as the 3 other teams in the playoffs in addition to the team that beat y’all last night

Last edited:
Damn Brady and hoodie really don’t like each other like that? When did this happen? After Jimmy G?

it's not a like each other thing. it's just Bill has always been a team over player X type of guy. he's always thinking 5 years out (maybe longer even). he would take Brady back if it's at a discount like it's been the last however many years. but how big a discount? that's the question i guess

Love Brees but hate Sean Payton. Dudes air of arrogance about him is annoying.

I’d gladly lose all my bets on this game if it meant the Saints took this L

a 1st round exit

and y’all lost to the Texans, chiefs and ravens.. otherwise known as the 3 other teams in the playoffs in addition to the team that beat y’all last night
Making the playoffs, to a lot of teams is a dream. Why do you keep saying first round exit lol? When a team makes it to the playoffs they arent thinking about losing. Thats why they play the game. As if the pats were content with losing last night?

Whats your point about the other teams thats are in the playoffs that have beaten the patriots?that had nothing to do with what we were talking about.
pats still winning because you upset

pats still winning because you upset

Pats catch an L in the 1st round of the playoffs with Brady throwing a pick 6 to end it

and you think I’m upset

1578256448350.gif

I mean you are taking the time by replying with these cute gifs and your nonsense . What brady news would this be?

cause you somehow think some fan base is dying for a 1st round exist

Inclusive of teams that have either been in the super bowl and/or won the super bowl somewhat recently

Making fun of a pats fan is always entertaining

cause you somehow think some fan base is dying for a 1st round exist

Inclusive of teams that have either been in the super bowl and/or won the super bowl somewhat recently

Making fun of a pats fan is always entertaining
First round exit? Is that all you can say?

screw the first round exit..Theres a few teams out there that would die to go 12-5 in the reg season...that would be considered a win for most of these bum teams. Lol

theres nothing to make fun of. The pats been on top for 20 years bro get over it.

Kid wants to say the skins wouldnt die to have the pats year this year..because they won a superbowl in 92. Yaaa they really content with that superbowl from 30 years ago. So if you won a superbowl in the past 30 years then you not thirsty i guess. Browns would eat sand to have what the pats had this year..even just to build momentum for next year. I could go on

Back
Top Bottom