NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Kid wants to say the skins wouldnt die to have the pats year this year..because they won a superbowl in 92.

they have couple 1st round exists within the last decade

and as you pointed out they have won super bowls

and got multiple major teams that have recently won titles

they have couple 1st round exists within the last decade

and as you pointed out they have won super bowls

and got multiple major teams that have recently won titles
Your pretty much saying that if a team has ever won atleast 1 superbowl..(since 1968 )they would rather NOT make the playoffs instead of having a first round exit?? Thats so dumb. People really hate the pats

The ultimate dream is to go and win a super bowl, not a first round exit. You’re the only one trying to convince yourself otherwise.

Your pretty much saying that if a team has ever won the superbowl..(since 1968 )they would rather NOT make the playoffs instead of having a first round exit?? Thats so dumb. People really hate the pats

You said “die”

Like a 1st round exist is a great accomplishment to a fan base that has seen their team succeed at some point

No one is waking up at the start of a season and saying, “gee, it’d sure be great to make it to the playoffs and lose in the first round.” Let alone, die for that lol.

No they’re saying super bowl or bust.

No one is waking up at the start of a season and saying, “gee, it’d sure be great to make it to the playoffs and lose in the first round.” Let alone, die for that lol.

No they’re saying super bowl or bust.
Yeah the browns and the lions are saying Super Bowl or bust. Please stop it

So every teams fan base is willing to settle? You stop it. Only Pats fan on here still trying to convince himself a first round exit was a good thing ppl would die for. When in your words, “ were supposed to coast to the Super Bowl.”

That’s literally not what he said. But reading comprehension you know? Lol
All I said was thats teams would die to have the season that the patriots had this year. That’s all I said

I didn’t say anything about a first round exit. If you want to look at it that way then that’s fine but I was simply going off of having 12 wins and 5 losses and making the playoffs.

I think that would be a pretty big accomplishment to most of these teams I would give the fans some hope.

So every teams fan base is willing to settle? You stop it. Only Pats fan on here still trying to convince himself a first round exit was a good thing ppl would die for. When in your words, “ were supposed to coast to the Super Bowl.”
How can you settle if you haven’t even attained anything yet?
The Pats have been winning Super Bowl‘s for years and they settled for a first round loss.
I’m doing the exact opposite I’m not trying to convince myself first round exit was a good thing I’m saying it’s a bad thing for us but what would be a good thing for your team lol

Congrats that was a fun win for the Vikes fans. Saints must hate y’all at this point.

Back
Top Bottom