NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

death seems kinda serious to me...
Come on brother you lost…

“I would kill for a donut right now”

Come on bro this is stuff you should’ve learned in elementary school it’s just an expression It doesn’t mean I’m actually going to kill somebody for a donut.

The patriots have ruled for 20 years… The patriots have been the best consistently year after year… Even if the Pats don’t even win the Super Bowl but they made it year after year...yall know it. I think that’s a good reason to hate them especially if you’re not from New England. Not a big deal.

Zero mention of the numerous instances in which they got cheating..

seems about right

seems about right
They played the games and they won the games.

Don’t get me started on the deflate gate stuff when we blew out the Colts even after they filled the footballs up.
Your favorite quarterback has a certain psi in his footballs and your favorite baseball player uses pine tar sorry to break it to you

1578261772951.jpeg

seems about right

What team do you follow? It would take under an hour to do some searching and find out rule violations that they made, differences is that they don’t win as much as the patriots do.

What team do you follow? It would take under an hour to do some searching and find out rule violations that they made, differences is that they don’t win as much as the patriots do.

Not hard to figure out what team I support

They played the games and they won the games.

Don’t get me started on the deflate gate stuff when we blew out the Colts even after they filled the footballs up.
Your favorite quarterback has a certain psi in his footballs and your favorite baseball player uses pine tar sorry to break it to you
“Everyone does it” Pats fans favorite argument when they run out of defense

Just seen the Clowney hit on Wentz. It was a slow motion replay, but that **** looked hella unnecessary

LOL here you are arguing over a first round exit… But that fat slob on the eagles said he’d rather have 1 Super Bowl than 5

the internet isn’t THAT hard to use

if someone said something, you can very easily post it

These Patriots clowns still crying in here? Gross.

Your team is gone. Forever. Shoo.
Check the hardware. Should be happy you got to witness the patriots greatness these last 20 years because you will never see it from any other team ever again after the reign is complete :smile:

Patriots still trending even though "they're done forever" and there's a wild card game on at this very moment :lol:

Hate to see it.

So according to you someone said something

and yet you won’t provide a link to that thing you’re claiming some “fat slob” said
It wasnt a link. He said it in an interview after the sb. Thought you were an eagles fan gucci mane

Back
Top Bottom