NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

That cop is a ****in loser. ****in wasting people’s time and money because of ****in what? What an embarrassment to men and police. ****in celebrating in the locker room and worried about liquor, cigars and slaps. I hope some dirt comes out on that cop. ****in gate people like that.

to be fair, the cigars is a big issue because you start running into problems with the fire marshall.

that cop like max 5'6-7 and around 160

he definitely got an inferiority complex going

Kinda fearful that this AB **** is heading for a real bad ending if he doesn't drop all the yes men around him and gets some help :smh:

The cop thing is a total overreaction but if I was LSU I’d definitely have an issue with him handing out money to players on camera.

thing is, someone high up in the program just gotta tell him chill out.. they got a chance to build something special.. only douches like dabo got a problem with the kids getting money, but cant be out there bold throwing it in peoples faces

thing is, someone high up in the program just gotta tell him chill out.. they got a chance to build something special.. only douches like dabo got a problem with the kids getting money, but cant be out there bold throwing it in peoples faces

Yeah I’m in the players deserve to get paid camp but that’s a whole other conversation. To be doing something that flagrant on camera knowing how he rules are smh. I’m sure there were some underclassmen on tape accepting a handout. Hopefully nothing comes of it.

Did she really try taking his Bentley though? I mean he does himself no favors but we only saw one side plus the cops letting him talk that slick makes me wonder..

After the Pats cut him, all AB had to do was lay low...

Him not being in the league is not a “Receiver on the downside” as is usually the case, he’s a mental wackjob.

CTE is real, man...

After the Pats cut him, all AB had to do was lay low...

Him not being in the league is not a “Receiver on the downside” as is usually the case, he’s a mental wackjob.

CTE is real, man...

I think he has other mental shh going.. not that I’m any expert..

Regarding all this Hernandez stuff ...I can’t rock with the gay allegations when yo not around to speak on that ...Also Urban and the Pats were super slimey dealing with him but we already knew that, he coulda been dealt with long before he got jammed up ...And lastly he came from a sketchy home life but was basically a suburban thug, wasn’t nothin that crazy shakin in Bristol but he chose to be in the mix can’t feel bad about him for that...Seems like he did a lotta extra **** to build up his street life image

Hope this the last chapter for yo, let him and his story go

He probably had outbursts left and right yet no one recommended that he should see a damn therapists. Of course he made his own bed, but sometimes **** like this could be preventable with outside help and/or counciling. I don't know how much CTE had a part in his decision, but his behavior seem to take a turn for the worse as a teenager based on the documentary.

Back
Top Bottom