NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

IATT IATT legit see them drafting a QB to develop, and maybe Andy Dalton trade or something. If teddy wants $18M per year we can’t afford it. Too many areas that need to be fixed outside of QB, Need a CB, well let prince walk, need a Safety unless HaHa signs for cheap with us, doubt it need a TE: Ebron / Henry are options. Need atleast 3 new O Line pieces. And another WR. They don’t have money for a QB

IATT IATT legit see them drafting a QB to develop, and maybe Andy Dalton trade or something. If teddy wants when $18M per year we can’t afford it. Too many areas that need to be fixed outside of QB, Need a CB, well let prince walk, need a Safety unless HaHa signs for cheap with us, doubt it need a TE: Ebron / Henry are options. Need atleast 3 new O Line pieces. And another WR. They don’t have money for a QB

I mean was more about the joke of a headline.. but y’all gotta be looking at Tennessee and at least seeing who cheap-ish could be had or like you said bring in someone y’all could develop

0DE4BA2F-C222-4467-96FA-5AEF3B59A96A.png

I mean was more about the joke of a headline.. but y’all gotta be looking at Tennessee and at least seeing who cheap-ish could be had or like you said bring in someone y’all could develop

The title of who would be the backup is misleading to those outside of Chicago who don’t keep up with the team. They really are Trying to say who will be the backup that will supplant Mitch when he fails this season. Cause chase Daniel isn’t it.

i personally don’t believe the bears are all in on penciling Mitch as starting QB in 2020 as they made it seem in the end of season conference. They had to have his back. but i think they are working on bringing in a actual VIABLE QB to make it a real competition from the jump. Jordan Love would have been nice but hes def shooting up the draft charts.

Going be interesting as hell to see where love and Eason go.. hell Fromm and hurts too

and who takes Herbert top 10-15

The title of who would be the backup is misleading to those outside of Chicago who don’t keep up with the team. They really are Trying to say who will be the backup that will supplant Mitch when he fails this season. Cause chase Daniel isn’t it.

i personally don’t believe the bears are all in on penciling Mitch as starting QB in 2020 as they made it seem in the end of season conference. They had to have his back. but i think they are working on bringing in a actual VIABLE QB to make it a real competition from the jump. Jordan Love would have been nice but hes def shooting up the draft charts.
I would agree with the second part, certainly from the coaches’ perspective but at the same time Pace has been all in (and wrong) about Mitch from the beginning and his career is tied to Mitch, I don’t think he wants to admit he was wrong.

I would agree with the second part, certainly from the coaches’ perspective but at the same time Pace has been all in (and wrong) about Mitch from the beginning and his career is tied to Mitch, I don’t think he wants to admit he was wrong.

facts. There’s only 2 ways he survives this.

1) Mitch gets his **** together next year and makes a huge improvement and looks like he’s the guy they envisioned when Pace selected him.

2) Pace brings in a true competitive option in the QB room, that QB supplants Mitch and the bears make a deep run. If he’s able to identify a better option than they have now and wins follow, he’ll be safe.

Either way Pace job security is tied to his decision to draft Mitch. I think he enjoys making his millions and living the life he has been as the GM of a charter franchise.. knowing that he’s on the hot seat to find a capable QB.. i expect him to go ahead and make that **** happen. Just don’t trust who he brings in , cause he’s shown a inability to address the QB room (Glennon & Mitch) hope Nagy gets a big say in this decision

Eli helped save us from an undefeated Patriot season, and an additional Brady and NE Super Bowl win...he also won me money on both of those nights. He will always be good in my book....Give that man his gold jacket.

Back
Top Bottom