NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

The Bears really let Trubisky throw 45 times in a 10-3 game, only ran the ball 15 times (between 4 different players), passed 6 times for 17 yards to Mike Davis and gave it to Cordarelle Patterson up the gut on a crucial 3rd and 1..........

That game was just a complete ******* mess all around on both offenses really though.

Still blows my mind that Mid grade Mitch is in year 3 still looking like hot trash...

That defense deserves so much better,that Tramon ether is that **** burns your soul slow :lol:

Reactions: HIM
E79BA5E2-B679-4754-A1B4-D94ED0414687.jpeg

People were calling Rodgers back after this Dak Prescott statline where he had a third of his yards on one (1) play.

The packers are paying $40M a year for this ****

E79BA5E2-B679-4754-A1B4-D94ED0414687.jpeg

People were calling Rodgers back after this Dak Prescott statline where he had a third of his yards on one (1) play.

The packers are paying $40M a year for this ****

It was the first game of the season with a new head coach against one of the best defenses in the league. I think the takes are warm on both sides.

I'm deployed and didn't want to wake up at 0230 to watch GB v CHI and I'm glad I didn't :lol:

I cannot wait for this weekend tho.

#RiseUp :smokin

Thank you for all you do for our country. Salute :pimp:

What’s crazy is last night was the classic terrible performing TNF game and it was the first game of the season. They don’t even have the excuse that they just played this past Sunday. Maybe most players just don’t get up for Thursday night games regardless of when they’re played?

Too early to count out Mitch. Only one game and it’s a long season. Biggest takeaway is that he needs to go through his progressions, he missed a lot of guys that were open, can’t have that for a QB in his 3rd season. He can make throws, just needs better awareness downfield.

I’m not sure if the packers d is good, or if it was just the bears offense being bad, more than likely a mix of the two. As much **** Nagy got in here, Lafleur’s offense didn’t look great either. Those first couple of drives were horrendous and the offense looked like they were running plays designed for a team playing not to lose.

So has Nagy said why the hell they were throwing so much in a close game when they were struggling to move the ball all night?

Mitch isn’t good enough to sit out preseason, should have been playing all four games. He’s not a good QB, he’s a Ryan Tannehill x Blake Bortles mix.

I can’t say much about GB. They went up against a top 3 defense and they went up against a bottom 3 QB so I don’t know how improved their defense is.

Zeke look ******* crazy. Just seen his presser, I’d be scared to pay him.

What’s crazy is last night was the classic terrible performing TNF game and it was the first game of the season. They don’t even have the excuse that they just played this past Sunday. Maybe most players just don’t get up for Thursday night games regardless of when they’re played?

Pretty much came in to say what’s below and was echoed in here last night - not playing in preseason and limited practices had them dudes looking rusty but once again it was a single game so let’s see how the rest of the league looks before jumping to the conclusion.

Mitch isn’t good enough to sit out preseason, should have been playing all four games. He’s not a good QB, he’s a Ryan Tannehill x Blake Bortles mix.

Zeke look ****ing crazy. Just seen his presser, I’d be scared to pay him.

I agree about Mitch and preseason. As for Zeke, eh as long as he’s not on his AB grind after signing they’re good.

So has Nagy said why the hell they were throwing so much in a close game when they were struggling to move the ball all night?

He came out and basically said he got too cute and that it was on him.

Hahahaha Hahahaha I agree Mitch should have played in the preseason, the offense as a whole should have tbh. But their reason for not playing isn’t cause they consider Mitch to be good enough to do it, it’s for health and to have them healthy for the season. Nagy did this last year and it worked, he did it this year and so far it’s not working. He gotta wear it

Nagy was def too stubborn yesterday. Even the scripted stuff seemed nonsensical. This mfer really thought he was going to outsmart pettine with that B.S he was running out there

Mitch will def be better than what he showed yesterday, but Jesus buddy, gotta make a play kid. Gotta make a play.

Bears were served a huge piece of humble pie yesterday. Nagy was def forcing it.

Outside of one ******* huge play, the packers Offense did absolutely nothing either.

Last year week 1 was a crushing defeat.. up 20-3 to start the 4th, but this was just down right embarrassing.

Won’t get any easier in denver next week. Gotta step up Mitch & Nagy

Last edited:
Hahahahaha, you typing a whole lot at 8am. My man still ****in fuming this morning.

AB still hasn’t been suspended, Gruden ain’t letting him go. He might miss a game but Gruden knows that team ain’t doing **** without him

He came out and basically said he got too cute and that it was on him.

Hahahaha Hahahaha I agree Mitch should have played in the preseason, the offense as a whole should have tbh. But their reason for not playing isn’t cause they consider Mitch to be good enough to do it, it’s for health and to have them healthy for the season. Nagy did this last year and it worked, he did it this year and so far it’s not working. He gotta wear it

Nagy was def too stubborn yesterday. Even the scripted stuff seemed nonsensical. This mfer really thought he was going to outsmart pettine with that B.S he was running out there

Mitch will def be better than what he showed yesterday, but Jesus buddy, gotta make a play kid. Gotta make a play.

Bears were served a huge piece of humble pie yesterday. Nagy was def forcing it.

Outside of one ****ing huge play, the packers Offense did absolutely nothing either.

Last year week 1 was a crushing defeat.. up 20-3 to start the 4th, but this was just down right embarrassing.

Won’t get any easier in denver next week. Gotta step up Mitch & Nagy

I guess they’re not counting that opening play as a rush attempt since Cohen fumbled?

I’ve been meaning to ask sb sb for a minute. Is Billy Turner the goods? We dropped some dollars on him and Rodgers been high on him. It’s comforting that our O-Line should be pretty damn good as long as Bulaga stays healthy. He’s had his issues with injuries. Knock on wood. Especially for tomorrow.

id say hes serviceable.

Hahahahaha, you typing a whole lot at 8am. My man still ****in fuming this morning.

Can't blame him. Been hyping his squad to the max all off-season just to watch them score 3 points In Primetime against their biggest rival :lol:

I'd be pissed too.

I told dudes to cool it on the Bears hype train (Yea I know it was the first game IDC)

Bob is a big troll account but i believe he has had some breaking news before but i could be thinking of some other twitter handle

Back
Top Bottom