NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Rarely see the Packers defense play that good, don't know if we give them credit or credit Trubisky for playing like trash.

Small percentage of coaches were anything more than mediocre players, if at all. I dont see how Moore is any worse than McVay who didn't even sniff the NFL.

Hahahahaha, you typing a whole lot at 8am. My man still ****in fuming this morning.

giphy.gif

but Gruden knows that team ain’t doing **** without him

Is that team doing sh with him?

And they gotta figure out something, cause can’t overdraft guys because of character and then take risk like AB.. that character stuff gotta already be in house and not rookies if you’re going take a risk on a guy or two

Rarely see the Packers defense play that good, don't know if we give them credit or credit Trubisky for playing like trash.

I’m giving them almost zero credit for last night. That was entirely on the Bears playcalling.

Right when they started out with that stupid *** formation first play of the game I knew **** was gonna be bad. Trying way too hard to be “innovative” and cute instead of just running the damn ball 25-30 times per game like they should.

I hate **** like this.

If you wanna help someone, don’t make that **** a publicity stunt - hit him up and do a pulse check. Don’t send that out through the media.

I agree but that wasn’t at all the case with this though.

Crazy how Tomlin managed to keep all those volatile ego's focused together for as long as he did

cracker isnt as bad as the other word but flip the script and lets say mayock had the same aggression and meaning he'd be fire so quick from his job

we all know why he called him a cracker and the way he meant it

35 million guaranteed.

I believe if that nonsense hadn’t of come out in the offseason that money would have been larger.

Back
Top Bottom