NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

My washed self fell asleep during the middle of the 2nd quarter and I missed the rest of game.

Checking the highlights, looks like I didn't miss much.

How long before Mack and that Bears' defense hem up Trubisky?

Ole boy put up prime Alex Smith numbers last night.

I see @Clyde Frog was in here buck *** naked last night. :lol:

Also I pop in here real quick at half and see DSA saying Rodgers looks like a pedophile like Tom doesn’t mouth rape his own son.

That gave me a rich chuckle

giphy.gif

Aight so I’ve kinda missed most of this AB thing can someone give me the cliffnotesn?

Aight so I’ve kinda missed most of this AB thing can someone give me the cliffnotesn?

AB’s been on the summer jam screen all offseason. Obviously you know about the split with the Steelers.

Since being on the raiders, he’s just been a thorn in their side and a headache. Missing practices because of the helmet issue and freezing his feet.

2 days ago he was fined by the GM and his dumb *** posted the letter on IG. Of course any GM isn’t gonna like that and they got in a yelling match. Total penis swinging contest. AB called dude a cracker :lol:

Threatened to be suspended for posting the fine letter on IG but now supposedly AB apologized.

AB’s been on the summer jam screen all offseason. Obviously you know about the split with the Steelers.

Since being on the raiders, he’s just been a thorn in their side and a headache. Missing practices because of the helmet issue and freezing his feet.

2 days ago he was fined by the GM and his dumb *** posted the letter on IG. Of course any GM isn’t gonna like that and they got in a yelling match. Total penis swinging contest. AB called dude a cracker :lol:

Threatened to be suspended for posting the fine letter on IG but now supposedly AB apologized.

O
7F94374E-FF0F-4611-9DB7-B7D1D4115535.gif

AB goes MIA and rightfully gets fined. Then upset about that he hauls off and calls his GM a ‘cracker.’ Now 24 hrs later he may not even get suspended. Raiders organization is a joke. They better get a hold of this situation before he runs completely all over them.

AB knows what he is doing. He is seeing what he can and can’t get away with. That locker room is destined to fall apart.

- Told y'all Gruden wasn't letting anything go down. AB is so important to that offense. They're not doing **** with or without him but they need him to be somewhat relevant and entertaining. They also kept saying plan to to suspend, don't think I've ever heard that. You suspend him or you don't.

- Tyreek Hill was supposed to get like 100 mil deal before all his issues came up. He's lucky to not be out the league but he missed out on a lot of money.

cracker isnt as bad as the other word but flip the script and lets say mayock had the same aggression and meaning he'd be fire so quick from his job

we all know why he called him a cracker and the way he meant it
Don't like either word AB foul for saying that if true

- Told y'all Gruden wasn't letting anything go down. AB is so important to that offense. They're not doing **** with or without him but they need him to be somewhat relevant and entertaining. They also kept saying plan to to suspend, don't think I've ever heard that. You suspend him or you don't.

- Tyreek Hill was supposed to get like 100 mil deal before all his issues came up. He's lucky to not be out the league but he missed out on a lot of money.

Tyreek is like 25 now? He’ll be 28 next pay time. He’ll make the other money he lost out on easily.

Now that AB is done with a Mayock the next target is Carr. I’m positive :lol:

AB goes MIA and rightfully gets fined. Then upset about that he hauls off and calls his GM a ‘cracker.’ Now 24 hrs later he may not even get suspended. Raiders organization is a joke. They better get a hold of this situation before he runs completely all over them.
Man's got them by balls lmaoo
He got 'em in a vice grip, man.

If they let this **** slide and he gets away with this... It's gonna get real wild when they're losing games and getting torched on Sundays.

Back
Top Bottom