NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I’m convinced this whole AB situation is fake news. Raiders Org just trying to bring back that Raiders vibe to the media and AB was the perfect pawn for headlines leading into the season

I could get the helmet thing being a sponsorship thing

But this dude just looking for attention

When Trubisky was drafted, I immediately said that Pace's job was on the line if Mitch isn't the guy. Missing on such a high pick, and moving up to draft him can set back a franchise. Combine that with the fact the team has built around him, the time to win is now. I'm also giving Mitch a few more games, but at this rate he and Pace wont be back next season.

team must be a bunch of yes men

someone in his click needs to take control at some point tell him just play the nfl season and stay off social media

Not happening. I believe this was a few years ago maybe a season and a half / 2 seasons ago but his old personal trainer but him on blast basically saying he has a bunch of yes men around him and they dont hold him accountable.

When Trubisky was drafted, I immediately said that Pace's job was on the line if Mitch isn't the guy. Missing on such a high pick, and moving up to draft him can set back a franchise. Combine that with the fact the team has built around him, the time to win is now. I'm also giving Mitch a few more games, but at this rate he and Pace wont be back next season.

Saying Pace won't be back next season OR Mitch is a huge overreaction to 1 game. I wouldn't take it that far.

We lost 1 game. Not the Super Bowl.

This is some **** a female would say
:stoneface:

tenor.gif

Not happening. I believe this was a few years ago maybe a season and a half / 2 seasons ago but his old personal trainer but him on blast basically saying he has a bunch of yes men around him and they dont hold him accountable.

Saying Pace won't be back next season OR Mitch is a huge overreaction to 1 game. I wouldn't take it that far.

We lost 1 game. Not the Super Bowl.

I'm not saying that they're gone quite yet. However, Mitch needs a contract after this season, and if he doesn't show necessary improvements then he wont be back here. And if Mitch is gone, the GM that drafted him will be right behind him. The franchise got set back when Cutler was given that huge deal when we couldve let him walk, and that GM, QB, and coaching staff got canned cause of it.

I'm not saying that they're gone quite yet. However, Mitch needs a contract after this season, and if he doesn't show necessary improvements then he wont be back here. And if Mitch is gone, the GM that drafted him will be right behind him. The franchise got set back when Cutler was given that huge deal when we couldve let him walk, and that GM, QB, and coaching staff got canned cause of it.

But that’s the thing, he DOESNT need a contract this year. He’s still signed for next season. And then in 2021 he’ll be a FA. So.. realistically you see what you got this year, hopefully enough improvement where u can run him out next year, if not then you figure it out mid season next year.

Im not panocking right now by any ****ing means But my patience level is starting to get tested

Cause everyone knew Mahomes was going to throw for 50 and 5k right.
People didn’t like that mahomes pick and that he was a reach, if you did like him, it was definitely something that was contrary to popular belief. Analysts and pundits have never been fans of TTU QB’s and air raid styles.
If you watched ANY of Patrick Mahomes at Tech, it was glaringly obvious he wasn't a traditional TTU/Air Raid product. By a long shot.

Crazy arm talent. Mobile. Smart. Durable. Athletic. Prototype size.

He wasn't out there dink and dunking all over the field like Graham Harrell or any of Leach's old Tech guys. He never had turnover issues. He never had stretches where he made bad decisions. He was always crazy accurate downfield.

Anybody that didn't see the upside there wasn't paying attention. And it's not like he came with a ton of inherent risk.

I think last night demonstrated the ceiling to what you'll get from Trubisky. He shouldn't be quite that bad, but what Nagy needs to do is put him in good situations and not try so much razzle dazzle. Heavy PA, RPO/Zone reads, quick hitters to loosen up the defense and occasional shots and getting Mitch to the edges and letting him beat defenses with his legs. They not only need to do that for Mitch, but because when you have an elite defense like that, it just makes sense.

All I can do is sit back and laugh at this clown *** behavior, this ultimately broke our season

Dude also did all that crying and carrying on at the end of the season when the browns failed to beat the ravens to put us in the playoffs

I'm just enjoying everyone ****ting on the Bears and Packers while they're the only ones to talk about. Taking all the heat for the NFCN and it'll last until....say, when is the first Vikings primetime game anyway?
:lol:

Week 8 when Kirk goes up against Keenum and the Skins or maybe Haskins by then

Back
Top Bottom