NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Nfc north getting feisty....

AND I LIKEY!

upload_2019-9-6_17-53-18.gif

Passing on Mahomes is understandable at the time but passing on Watson was a dumb move at the time and still is. Dude was fresh off a GREAT national championship game.

Honestly I didn’t believe in mahomes

UNTIL I heard them talking about Andy wanting him.. THEN I was all in

I was on Mahomes early and loved watching him play, but I agree with most. I did not see what he did last year coming. The TDs are one thing, but his efficiency. I definitely thought he would throw a ton of picks. Maybe that comes this season, but I definitely thought at the time that KC reached and should've waited a round.

I ain't know much about Mahomes at all except people saying he was extremely talented. I ain't watched Texas Tech since Graham Harrell and Crabtree was there. :lol:

Yea they was saying dude had an arm and talent but accuracy and taking risk were concerns

But I saw Andy work stuff out with enough dudes to trust him him

For all his other issues, Andy is great at the things he’s great at

quick thots on last night:

trub should of played in preseason. missed throws he had to make.

not sure if pack defense was good or bears offense was bad or a mix of both.

naggy was low key forcing things.

not sure if bears defense really good or rodgers is average.

Is Gruden just HC or was he given front office power too, like President of Football Operations or something?

It just seems like Mayock was overruled.

If this Jimmy G trade never really pans out we gotta start a dialogue about how the 49ers were dumb as hell to pass up on a QB like Watson, or even trubisky

Mayock was def overruled. This is Grudens franchise right now. Mark gave him the keys
Minus whale just cut him and avoid all that guaranteed money.

If the story was true that if he was suspended it would void his contract/signing bonus/guaranteed money, i don’t see why the raiders didn’t do it. Now he’s gonna have all that money guaranteed, and not give a **** to continue acting like a diva.

Then people gonna come out and say “stop calling receivers divas” :rofl:

I wasn't big on Mahomes either, and I damn sure didn't agree with the Chiefs trading multiple picks to acquire him while they were in a window of winning even with Alex. They burned a year with Mahomes on the bench, not having those picks, then last year didn't work out either, and now they've lost Hunt. (they may be alright with D-Will and Shady, but Hunt was in his prime and amazing in his tenure with them)

If Mahomes can get it done this year, then ok, but if he gets to that "200+" million people are speculating, that's going to wipe out the KC roster. Then what?

And didn't the Bears trade from 3 to 2 for Mitch? Were the 9ers going to take Mitch or something? Was someone else tryin to jump the Bears? That trade DEF doesn't make any damn sense.

Back
Top Bottom