NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

The 49ers were never in a market for a QB during the 2017 draft. They were taking that bust Solomon Thomas at 2nd or 3rd.

They’re gonna look dumb as **** if jimmy G doesn’t pan out.

I remember being puzzled at Chicago swapping with the Niners as well. I believe the consensus was that they were worried another team would trade with SF and nab Trubisky.

And SolomonThomas was a monster outta Stanford. I hope he finally shows out.

No one is gonna say SF messed up by not drafting Trubisky, he’ll be a backup in two years.

People were blown away they moved up to get him cause he would have been there at 3. I don’t remember what they gave up to move up.

Upon second watch this morning, that Bears Oline played like absolute trash. Wow.

Chalking this up as a **** game and moving on to week 2.

4B3B8445-96EB-42B0-8CA7-88CF0CED5175.jpeg

I remember being puzzled at Chicago swapping with the Niners as well. I believe the consensus was that they were worried another team would trade with SF and nab Trubisky.

And SolomonThomas was a monster outta Stanford. I hope he finally shows out.

Correct the rumor is it was KC who wanted Trubisky.

And Chubb :sick:

I’ve seen this O line neutralize Aaron Donald so i know they can do some things, but my condience level isn’t the highest for next week after yesterday’s showing. Lack of reps in preseason showed all around

Reactions: sb
If they didn’t suspend him, I don’t think they’re going to cut him now, because the suspension is what would’ve led to them building a case to get all that $ back.

If they just cut him outright without the suspension I don’t think they’d be able to get it back, maybe I’m wrong.

If they didn’t suspend him, I don’t think they’re going to cut him now, because the suspension is what would’ve led to them building a case to get all that $ back.

If they just cut him outright without the suspension I don’t think they’d be able to get it back, maybe I’m wrong.

That's what I meant suspended and cut.

Raiders not ****, Gruden is the most powerful one in that building besides Davis. AB selling tickets, helping win games. That offense is so different if he actually plays.

How often does a top 2 player get cut? He’s a top 2 WR

You look ***** made when you go from

“We’re going to suspend him and the team will look to play without him Monday”

to

“Everyone is just so happy and excited everything has straightened out, we’re glad he is here”

Enabling his **** behavior, only going to get worse

What two WRs better than AB?

I get it if they cut him cause he’s acting crazy. I also get keeping him because of his talent. They’re gonna get killed for trading for him and then cutting him, also gonna get killed for trading for him and then keeping him.

They need to do whatever helps your team win and make money. AB does both.

Back
Top Bottom