NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

214BC98D-9A94-4317-ADE0-8F3FF44CB3FE.jpeg

I'm all the way here for the Dolphins tanking for a QB and every single QB being like "**** that, im just going to stay in school instead of playing for these guys"

It's funny all the pearl clutching goin on because we're the first team in sports history to tank.

All the recycled takes and people freakin out is :lol:

I'm all the way here for the Dolphins tanking for a QB and every single QB being like "**** that, im just going to stay in school instead of playing for these guys"

Yes, cuz every team drafting #1-#2-#3 each year is so different.

Stay in school Seniors......

It's funny all the pearl clutching goin on because we're the first team in sports history to tank.

All the recycled takes and people freakin out is :lol:

I really don’t get it...

On top of that, even in the Dolphins fan base. Year after year for 20 years it’s been “burn it down, start from scratch, stop putting bandaids on it” and now they FINALLY do and it’s too much for people to handle.

Stupid people, stupid fan bases, dumb takes. You have to trade 1 tank season for 12 - 16 seasons of success and a champinship(s). I would make that trade every time.

Stupid people, stupid fan bases, dumb takes. You have to trade 1 tank season for 12 - 16 seasons of success and a champinship(s). I would make that trade every time.

You really think this is going to be a 1 year process? Miami is going to have to replace like 20 out of 22 starters after this season. Best case scenario, they hit on 100% of their picks (which they wont), then they are good again in 3 years. Worst case scenario they miss on all of these picks and they just keep staying in this perpetual cycle of being ******.

Back
Top Bottom