NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

does bryce harper hit .240 with some pop?

does carson wentz get hurt year after year?

has ben simmons ever made a 3 pointer?

these are facts.

1. Career Avg .276 .. 1st year with the phillies ofcourse not gonna go as smooth BUT check out some more of his meaningful stats besides BA.... you might come across some stuff you didnt know
2. sure but come with something new ( he still dominant as ever and will prove it this season why he should have won that MVP the szn he got hurt) half of the people in this thread WISH THEY HAD HIM AS A QB AND DONT LIE
3. 2 years in going on 3 this year (sure would be nice to shoot 3s and help spread the floor, just wait on it this year) BUT 16.9 8.5 7.9 all without a jumper :smokin (maybe someone should try to stop him in the paint first or getting to the rim?) again come with something new us fans haven't heard before

sure could be facts but these players still better then half players in the NFL/NBA/MLB soooo your point is what ? you know some facts whoopee.. you get a cookie my guy

1. Career Avg .276 .. 1st year with the phillies ofcourse not gonna go as smooth BUT check out some more of his meaningful stats besides BA.... you might come across some stuff you didnt know
2. sure but come with something new ( he still dominant as ever and will prove it this season why he should have won that MVP the szn he got hurt) half of the people in this thread WISH THEY HAD HIM AS A QB AND DONT LIE
3. 2 years in going on 3 this year (sure would be nice to shoot 3s and help spread the floor, just wait on it this year) BUT 16.9 8.5 7.9 all without a jumper :smokin (maybe someone should try to stop him in the paint first or getting to the rim?) again come with something new us fans haven't heard before

sure could be facts but these players still better then half players in the NFL/NBA/MLB soooo your point is what ? you know some facts whoopee.. you get a cookie my guy

:lol:

Oooh, they so sensitive.

That’s not a bad deal but he could have got damn near double if he waited one more year.

Cause this was his final year, right?

That’s not a bad deal but he could have got damn near double if he waited one more year.

Cause this was his final year, right?
When you blow your knee out right before you were a consensus top 5 pick, I’m sure your perspective shifts, and the Cowboys know that. No need for him to take that chance.

Last edited:
When you blow you knee out right before you were a consensus top 5 pick, I’m sure your perspective shifts, and the Cowboys know that. No need for him to take that chance.

He lost out on millions once, and Hahaha expects him to take that risk, again.

He was projected as a top 15 pick, and fell to the early 2nd round. You take that money EVERY time!

@ me at the end of the season, we don’t know what’s gonna happen but I don’t feel like that contract is that much more if he blew out his other knee

Back
Top Bottom