NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

The right huh

tenor.gif

Chiefs just signed Dat 'Black Momba' Thomas. After signing dude showed up in the middle of practice and then proceeded to catch a bomb from Mahomies for a TD. Book it, boys I'll see you in Miami.

for the probowl?

Jerry Jones... a billionaire. Joking about paying another man, who puts his “life on the line” and helps you make those millions.

Same thing this country does to veterans. Use you up and spit you out.

Don’t play about my money Jerral!!

You act like Zeke is playing for free :lol:

This guy Frank man, his Gruden impression is so ****in funny yo

AB might be bi polar or have some mental issues. Watching him walk on the scene and hug all the players and tell them he loves them and then act how he does, it’s crazy

Last edited:
Had the Popeyes Chicken sandwich today. Chick-Fil-A is still king.

1. Chik-Fil-A
2. Popeyes
3. McDonalds McChicken Biscuit

This guy Frank man, his Gruden impression is so ****in funny yo

AB might be bi polar or have some mental issues. Watching him walk on the scene and hug all the players and tell them he loves them and then act how he does, it’s crazy

The irony in all of this is if he already has CTE from wearing his old helmet.

I’m dying at AB saying what the hell is this ****, who made this? Keep it by the cooler.

AB saying I got brand new skin. Then slurping himself during practice and while looking at his numbers.

I got ****in slammed by everyone and I took it. Hahahahaha

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo has his hair cut like AB

Last edited:
Had the Popeyes Chicken sandwich today. Chick-Fil-A is still king.

1. Chik-Fil-A
2. Popeyes
3. McDonalds McChicken Biscuit

McDonald’s.. mcdonald’s.. McDONALDS

upload_2019-8-20_22-45-11.gif

Someone tell this dude we talking sandwiches.. I can see if we were talking nuggets or strips AND even that’s crazy talk for top 3 right now

McDonald’s fries might still be in the convo.. or if we talking breakfast sandwiches

Back
Top Bottom