NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Gruden telling AB you can use my helmet, hahahahaha

AB saying my feet are hot, they’re burning. Gruden says why don’t you go back in that chamber? Hahahahaha

Last edited:
This Raiders team pretty cringe, Carr leading the way.

And this dude trippin off his hair and calves :stoneface:
He's definitely in the right state.

I missed the Jimmy G slander but the best thing people say about this dude is "He's a Belichick guy". Not his actual play because we still haven't seen him play in that many games. :lol:

He need to thank Bill because this could turn out to be a great finesse.

I missed the Jimmy G slander but the best thing people say about this dude is "He's a Belichick guy". Not his actual play because we still haven't seen him play in that many games. :lol:

He need to thank Bill because this could turn out to be a great finesse.
Put the money up.

Jimmy G over any one of you QBs.

Never forget Chip Kelly trading prime Shady for this dude. Ain't heard nothing about a Kiko since.

Really?

Dude had moments with the dolphins

Feel like he’ll go to the pats and gets used for a specific thing.. like with Kyle van noy

Is the lockout supposed to happen after this season?

If so is there any incentive for these guys to get paid now, or in Zeke and MGIII's case hold out, that they might be considering in regards to the lockout?

Is the lockout supposed to happen after this season?

If so is there any incentive for these guys to get paid now, or in Zeke and MGIII's case hold out, that they might be considering in regards to the lockout?

Signing bonuses.. which obviously would be huge when you’re going stop receiving checks for however long

I wonder if there's incentive to wait if the players think they'll come out of the lockout better than before.

Although I guess simply put there is no waiting in the NFL. Anyone can go down with a career altering injury as long as there's still football to be played. get paid now no matter what id think.

Jimmy will have a better season than your QBs.

3089D6A5-78F5-4690-873A-C4323EFD53C6.gif

Hope he stays healthy.

It’s always funny as **** to me when these dudes who would hardly say a word when they were in the league just start talking greasy when they get on these debate shows.

In 2019 dudes main points are the people at the forefront aren’t black enough. They haven’t dealt with racial prejudice and injustice because they aren’t from Compton or Harlem :rofl:

Sounds like some misinformed dog whistle an ignorant conservative would say.

“I’m self conscious because I’ve got skinny calfs”

Sounds like me in childhood. I wanted them Ray Allen joints.

How many games does AB play before he gets Mossed and traded to the Patriots for pennies on the dollar?

Back
Top Bottom