NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Sounds like Roquan Smith will be out a while.

bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow

This is honestly one of the most weird situations I can remember with a Bears player.

“erratic behavior” last week. Held out for personal reasons. Nobody’s sayinything.

Yet he was on the sidelines Sunday. He’s been at Halas Hall so far these last 2 days. Idk if it’s legal. Idk if it was a team policy he broke. Idk if it’s in between the ears.

just wild.

hopefully this isn’t something with his head and it forces him to retire early. But i did see He’s out indinfentely.

but then there’s this..

Alabama is ridiculous.

I honestly think they could keep a game against the Dolphins within 3 tds.

They'd still get curb stomped, but it’d be competitive for half a quarter. :lol:

Clemson and Alabama probably both pretty easily got more high end talent than the dolphins

This Haskins situation is real interesting. Front office wanted him, coaching staff didn’t want him. He hasn’t had any reps with the starters and they set him up last week. That roster is garbage so you have to put him in but when? Wait a couple more weeks and let him rep with the starters or start him this week? It’s a ****ed up situation for him.
They need to fire gruden already give another coach on the staff an opportunity before he does anymore damage. Idk how people dont see this.

Copped some fake jerseys off DHGate last night :lol:

Grabbed Brian Dawkins in kelly green and Jason Peters in standard white. Waiting for the Ramsey trade to happen so I can hit my plug

1570023772021.jpeg

+

1570023810307.jpeg

=

965100A6-CB65-4E8A-BFB1-85D00D3DAFE5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom