NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

So is Diggs actually getting traded? I saw he started following a bunch of bills on social media.

They tired of Cousins BS huh? :lol:

Seen this coming since they signed him. They thought he was gonna take them "to the next level". He's a look the part all star, empty stat king. Watched him play great against bad teams and TRASH against good teams for years with the Skins. People thought it was just the Skins being bad, nah. The Skins were bad and he was too.

Can’t be serious.. I mean I hope they trade him but not to the pats or cowboys

Eagles haven’t given #28 to anyone

:nerd:

Also sb sb

F97F4138-48F9-4EFA-B267-90532E55A576.jpeg

wouldnt surprise me if they moved chj.

Diggs and Thielen both realize that Dalvin will cut into their touches. He’s going to be a 1000+ yard back, and get 60+ receptions.

One of them will have lesser productivity :lol: :lol:

They slick

Diggs and Thielen both realize that Dalvin will cut into their touches. He’s going to be a 1000+ yard back, and get 60+ receptions.

One of them will have lesser productivity :lol: :lol:

They slick

Theyre about a game and half away from running cook in to the ground again anyway. Better find a balance asap

One of the interesting subplots to the Sam Darnold situation is that, according to Adam Gase, GM Joe Douglas will be heavily involved in the decision on whether to play him Sunday. Usually, lineup decisions belong to the coach. In this case, a checks-and-balances system is wise. But let's not lose sight of the obvious: First and foremost, it's a medical decision. If the doctors don't feel he's ready, he won't play.
- https://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-41078992-4

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom