NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Y’all can want ROTY...

My ROOKIE QB is gunning for MVP

31787FD9-092A-4522-B8A9-AFE90608E71F.jpeg

A new iPhone isn’t necessary every year. Apple and these phone carriers make you believe it and force it on you though lol

It’s the SAME phone year after year. And they design them like trash on purpose. Accessories designed not to last on purpose. And their buy back/refurbishment program is another way to recycle and save. They know what they doing

Only thing I really want from an iPhone is for it to be unbreakable.

They could give complementary glass screen protector but, they make so much money off screens cracking and damage, why make a phone durable? If it stops you from making extra money

They could give complementary glass screen protector but, they make so much money off screens cracking and damage, why make a phone durable? If it stops you from making extra money
You’re right of course. But the cases just ruin the design. The phones only look great without cases.

I get a new iPhone every four years, you don’t need one every year but he’s worth millions and lives on his phone

I get a new iPhone every four years, you don’t need one every year but he’s worth millions and lives on his phone
He's probably too bothered with sources to realize there is a new iPhone

Fam out here waiting on the 9

It’s the SAME phone year after year. And they design them like trash on purpose. Accessories designed not to last on purpose. And their buy back/refurbishment program is another way to recycle and save. They know what they doing
It’s called planned obsolence. Every product manufacturer does this. If a product were designed to last a very long time, they’d be out of business very quickly

Back
Top Bottom