NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Hawks rocking the lime green tonight

tenor.gif

Would any team realistically trade for cousins?

Elway? Gruden?

Maybe bears, just because they need a QB and figure floor is higher than mitch

But he only has this year and next left on his deal, I think (it was a 3 year deal, right?)

Diggs response is crazy, hahahaha.

Lime green joints is dope and the game is on Prime, **** gonna look real nice

No one is trading for Cousins. He hasn’t proved **** and had choked when it mattered. Nobody on a contender wants him.

lolol he big time fed up sheesh

diggs cooked last week but no TDs, i wonder if having only 1 TD is bothering him

thielen has 2 TD but not much yards

If it's not getting enough targets what happened to working together and trying to figure out solutions. It's literally 4 games into the season after he had a career year last season. These young millennials need more of a backbone everything needs to be catered to them.

Man Diggs just signed a big contract last year. These NFL players are becoming a whiny bunch of children.
This is my perspective. Players get big contracts and get killed when they don’t get the numbers and stats that would reflect deserving the contract, however when they complain about not getting touches or snaps and not winning, they are looked as a distraction.

Players can’t win REGARDLESS what they do, so best voice your opinion.

This is my perspective. Players get big contracts and get killed when they don’t get the numbers and stats that would reflect deserving the contract, however when they complain about not getting touches or snaps and not winning, they are looked as a distraction.

Players can’t win REGARDLESS what they do, so best voice your opinion.

ramsey being a perfect example

he went through his agent to request a trade and it wasnt his side that made things public

dude hasnt missed a game, until the last one at any level.. by all accounts works super duper hard for whenever.. actually clearly cares about winning

but you got tom couglin messing with THAT dude's money

ramsey being a perfect example

he went through his agent to request a trade and it wasnt his side that made things public

dude hasnt missed a game, until the last one at any level.. by all accounts works super duper hard for whenever.. actually clearly cares about winning

but you got tom couglin messing with THAT dude's money

With the way these guys put their body's on the line I have no issue with them trying to get every cent they can while they're good enough to warrant it. "The NFL is a business right?" or does that saying only apply to when teams make moves beneficial for them?

Back
Top Bottom