NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

53526E87-38BF-4131-9E25-683C19723722.jpeg

Cant be giving up games to the Raiders tho.

What if the Raiders are just a better team bro?

I don’t even believe that :lol:
a lot of factors tied into it yesterday, but one that I don’t think gets talked about is the fact that y’all actually travelled on a Friday and got out of your body time zone. That **** affects west coast teams all the time. Part of the reason the Raiders stayed all week in England.

the real reason the raiders won the game was because the Oline and DLine balled TF out yesterday

Where is that stat people kept posting about Khalil Mack vs the entire Raiders Dline since the trade. I need an updated version that includes yesterday’s game

What if the Raiders are just a better team bro?

I don’t even believe that :lol:
a lot of factors tied into it yesterday, but one that I don’t think gets talked about is the fact that y’all actually travelled on a Friday and got out of your body time zone. That **** affects west coast teams all the time. Part of the reason the Raiders stayed all week in England.

the real reason the raiders won the game was because the Oline and DLine balled TF out yesterday

Yeah, completely dominated on both sides of the line. Not even gon hold you. That set the tone. Bears got punched in the mouth early.

I too felt the Bears should have gotten out there atleast Wednesday morning. Practice Wed / Thurs in London walk through Fri , install Sat.

Instead they practiced Thurs in Chicago, then flew out right after.

They physically got manhandled on the Oline. We have no running game because of it. I believe Montgomery will be legit as an RB, you can see it but our Oline got boned. Both sides of your line won yall that game no question about it.

I was wrong about the raiders heading into the season. They're pretty good and could potentially win that division, as crazy as that sounds.

Adam Gase is single handedly ruining Le'veon's career

I was wrong about the raiders heading into the season. They're pretty good and could potentially win that division, as crazy as that sounds.

Adam Gase is single handedly ruining Le'veon's career

Bell & Adams are the only two giving it 100% every down. It's appreciated but not necessary at this point.

My boy from grammar school did the bears London trip and the Blackhawks in Prague game.

He's been on a Euro bender for a week and a half. Must've been dope as hell!

Bell knew what he was getting into by signing there :lol:

at least he should have known

You know damn well expectations were more than decent/favorable for us heading into the season. It's just a shame it's gone to **** after literally Week 1.

Gase didn't even want him, those were the rumors that were circling in the offseason. Of course @nickmaz96 (I remember) downplayed it, but that was before Gase somehow had the chain of command to fire the GM and then place himself as the interim GM lol

Bell's running style needs a competent o-line that can hold blocks longer than most and that's exactly what he had in Pitt. I just wish they put their pride aside and gave him the money he was asking for. Both sides lost.

Gase didn't even want him, those were the rumors that were circling in the offseason. Of course @nickmaz96 (I remember) downplayed it, but that was before Gase somehow had the chain of command to fire the GM and then place himself as the interim GM lol

Bell's running style needs a competent o-line that can hold blocks longer than most and that's exactly what he had in Pitt. I just wish they put their pride aside and gave him the money he was asking for. Both sides lost.

From what I recall, Gase didn't want any RB at that $. It wasn't Bell-specific.

Why is it hard to understand that Bell didn't lose? He got the guaranteed money he was looking for.

Darnold and Herndon back next game. Better times ahead.

Herndon back this weekend vs Dallas. Up in the air still with Sam.

Bro, Le'veon did lose or is in the process of losing because he's toting a measly 2.6 YPC, the worst average for all starting RB's in the NFL. Has yet to score a rushing TD and is averaging 55 rush yards per game on a team that's 0-5.

Do you think he only cares about the fact that he has guaranteed money? I'm sure dude wants to win too.

If we're airing out our grievances about officiating, this 'roughing the passer' penalty was called on 3rd down, with the ravens out of field goal range.

Penalty then sets up the Ravens to tie the game and force OT.

Bro, Le'veon did lose or is in the process of losing because he's toting a measly 2.6 YPC, the worst average for all starting RB's in the NFL. Has yet to score a rushing TD and is averaging 55 rush yards per game on a team that's 0-5.

Do you think he only cares about the fact that he has guaranteed money? I'm sure dude wants to win too.

Oh I thought you were talking money only. Yeah, he's a gamer. He probably hates the on-field situation he's in right now.

These struggles aren't just because Darnold has been out though. It ain't even the defense that's outright losing us these games. It's the offensive line. The unit is a disaster.

Back
Top Bottom