NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Deshaun :frown::smh:

Bears have some serious problems even outside of QB on the offensive side. That O-Line has regressed something mean. I was with the position swap of James Daniels from RG to C, and Whitehair from C to RG, but I think it's time to swap them back. Kyle Long is long in the tooth frfr. Might be time to make a swap for him, his body just won't allow him to move how he needs to move.

Even with the QB play lacking, the bears should be able to run the ball and they haven't done that at all this year in part because of the O-Line struggles.

We will def be without Akiem Hicks for atleast 10 weeks in my eyes, that's def a dislocated elbow off of hitting Macks helmet :sick::sick:

This bye couldn't have come at a better time. Week 7 should be the return of Mitch and everyone who was banged up, excluding Hicks.

Schedule about to get tougher, but still winnable games especially with 2 of the next 3 at home. Cant be giving up games to the Raiders tho. But I knew this **** would happen, Chase Daniel is good for it. I said this during the Vikings game. He'll win that game, and cost us the next one.

53526E87-38BF-4131-9E25-683C19723722.jpeg

What the **** are you talking about?

Damien Williams has 31 carries for 57 yards on the season, good for an NFL worst 1.83 yards per carry. They played against a strong pass defense and bottom 10 run defense last night and ran only 9 times with all of them going to this dude who just came back from injury and has been awful on the ground all year while giving ZERO carries to LeSean McCoy who was averaging almost 6 YPC and over 10 yards per reception in the two games that Damien missed. It was never more than a one score game and Reid refused to run the ball at all. Garbage *** playcalling.

A lot of stink from the Chiefs but last night falls right into the lap of one Andy Reid. That was the worst game he has called since taking over as HC. Baffles my mind especially with the human 'Pass Go' sign at LT that they didn't try and run the ball instead of leaving your franchise QB out to dry by trying to pass the ball 150 times. He better have learned his damn lesson last night that if you want to win big boy rings you win them in the trenches and by being physical.

What the **** are you talking about?

Damien Williams has 31 carries for 57 yards on the season, good for an NFL worst 1.83 yards per carry. They played against a strong pass defense and bottom 10 run defense last night and ran only 9 times with all of them going to this dude who just came back from injury and has been awful on the ground all year while giving ZERO carries to LeSean McCoy who was averaging almost 6 YPC and over 10 yards per reception in the two games that Damien missed. It was never more than a one score game and Reid refused to run the ball at all. Garbage *** playcalling.

Had to look it up because I vaguely remembered u being worked up about the shady signing

Darwin >>> 2019 McCoy

What Damien Williams has shown over the last year and a half >>> 2019 McCoy

Darrell Williams is their third stringer...I don’t think McCoy is signing with somebody to compete with their third stringer.

We eventually scored one later in the game, but **** Gase. No Sam is a fair excuse, but only to a certain extent. He has gotten ZERO competency out of Falk; so much for him kNowiNg tHe sySteM & Gase himself being a QB/offensive guru.

Season was legit over after Week 1. Only the Jets. #FREEBELL

Had to look it up because I vaguely remembered u being worked up about the shady signing

That’s spectacular. Now we’re in present time where Damien Williams has been complete garbage and McCoy proved he still has some juice in the tank. What any of us said about the signing before the games started is absolutely irrelevant.

We eventually scored one later in the game, but **** Gase. No Sam is a fair excuse, but only to a certain extent. He has gotten ZERO competency out of Falk; so much for him kNowiNg tHe sySteM & Gase himself being a QB/offensive guru.

eventually, after a muffed punt and going away from the 3 things y’all literally did all game

and the reports before the game were:

That’s spectacular. Now we’re in present time where Damien Williams has been complete garbage and McCoy proved he still has some juice in the tank. What any of us said about the signing before the games started is absolutely irrelevant.

soooooooooooooooooooooo you admit you were wrong?

Asking for a friend...

:nerd:

I mean it's his job...they can't just drop the man like that one girl in college you hooked up with 1 too many times and then she starts asking you "What are we" questions. I'm sure the man needed to pick up his stuff too lmao.

I mean it would make more sense to send a drunken text at 5 am than to be asked to come down to your job to collect your shhh at that time

I mean ain’t like Washington going anywhere fast, give that dude til like 9

Back
Top Bottom