NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

FDBD81CD-A3C3-4AAF-85DD-C483FC47A3D5.jpeg
Philly and the internet man lolol

Last edited:
I was wrong about the raiders heading into the season. They're pretty good and could potentially win that division, as crazy as that sounds.
I don’t even believe that :lol:

if AB could have kept the phone down we would have a nice deep threat. Our best WR at this point is out TE, who is pretty damn good but he’s not gonna take the top off a defense.

this team is still miles better than they were last season, which is encouraging and I think what most Raider fans were hoping for at best.

Was really looking forward to AB and the Raiders this year, still mad as hell he went crazy. That would have been a fun team to watch.

I don’t even believe that :lol:

if AB could have kept the phone down we would have a nice deep threat. Our best WR at this point is out TE, who is pretty damn good but he’s not gonna take the top off a defense.

this team is still miles better than they were last season, which is encouraging and I think what most Raider fans were hoping for at best.

Is AJ Green a realistic trade option for you to grab?

Is AJ Green a realistic trade option for you to grab?
Don't even know what the Bengals are expecting in return for AJ Green. I'm sure his injury history doesn't help his value.

But I don't think the Raiders trade for a WR since we lost 2 picks to the Steelers for AB. I'm hoping for Stefon Diggs tho :nerd:

Someone else want to take the WIR this week? I have some filings I have to get done before the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom