NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

though the one set for the entire second half was interesting as well. and we actually moved the ball better in that half. hopefully they make that AJ/Eifert thing happen :lol:

I've only watched maybe 2 or 3 Pats game this year but how come ya'll not using Sony that much? Is it just the Pats MO to spread the ball out wherever and whenever?

people literally didn’t learn from this movie:

1570808369377.jpeg

I've only watched maybe 2 or 3 Pats game this year but how come ya'll not using Sony that much? Is it just the Pats MO to spread the ball out wherever and whenever?

i think we been trying but he hasn't been as effective. David Andrews being out means we're weak at center. And LT been an issue as well with Wynn out. so it's been tough to get the run going. our OL isn't terrible but they've got some work to do, just like the rest of our offense. still a WIP

Man it's some teams in the NFC with playoff aspirations with some tough *** schedules coming up:

Bears - Saints, Chargers, @Eagles, Lions @Rams
Eagles - @Vikings - @Cowboys - @Bills - Bears - Patriots - @Seahawks
Cowboys - Eagles - @ Giants - Vikings - @Lions - @Patriots - Bills

I know Rams been suspect lately, but they have an easy schedule coming up that should get them back on track:

NFC North & NFC West some damn gauntlets.

Pissed Bears dropped that game to Oakland. 4-1 is what they needed going into the bye and this stretch.

I know the QB play has been ***, from both Mitch & Chase, but not enough talk is going into seriously how bad this O line has been. Which is strange to me, it's the same ****ing guys from last year. Kyle Long is all the way washed. Hope we here he's been benched once they come out the bye.

9ers got a pretty favorable schedule imo

55k!? I was expecting at least around 100k would be the average, they are going to have a tough time fielding decent rosters with that avg. What was AAF paying?

NFL coaches have failed on 20 of their past 21 challenges for pass interference this season, a trend that could discourage them from using the league's marque rule change in 2019.

Overall, there have been seven reversals in 40 pass interference-related reviews since the start of the season, including those initiated by the replay official in the booth. But coaches have grown increasingly frustrated by their inability to get calls changed in what seem to be clear instances of a mistaken call. The most recent instance occurred in the fourth quarter of the New England Patriots' 35-14 victory over the New York Giants Thursday night.

Vikings RG Josh Kline officially ruled out for Sunday...

Eagles defensive line was going to be a problem between the tackles, regardless of whether Kline was in or out, but now this could be literally devastating.

Vikings RG Josh Kline officially ruled out for Sunday...

Eagles defensive line was going to be a problem between the tackles, regardless of whether Kline was in or out, but now this could be literally devastating.

eagles gotta win up front to control you guys, talking cousins and cook.. controlling the run has been huge on the season as a whole but we weren’t getting home for sacks with the QB

looks like we’re starting to kick graham and curry inside after our losing our other 2 main DTs, to get pressure up the middle.. but fletch’s health level has been huge (because he came into the season with lingering stuff from surgery)

Back
Top Bottom