NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

After the first Clemson and bama championship, Deshaun was the considered the best QB. Trubisky hadn’t played yet cause UNC had that Williams dude at QB the entire season.

Trubisky then jumped ahead of Watson because of how accurate of a passer he was. I remember at one point he was on pace to break the record for completion %

Facts. I remember dude was very briefly in the Heisman convo.

After the first Clemson and bama championship, Deshaun was the considered the best QB. Trubisky hadn’t played yet cause UNC had that Williams dude at QB the entire season.

Trubisky then jumped ahead of Watson because of how accurate of a passer he was. I remember at one point he was on pace to break the record for completion %

Swear that was what they sold him on, pin point accuracy. Made it to the league and now Idk where tf that **** went

Trubisky played in the ACC and took his team to a bowl man. The **** is you saying son? :lol:

What’s with you and thinking all the best QB’s come from powerhouse schools? Cause that ain’t true at all

Word,Wentz didn't even play D-1

1. Bowl games don’t mean ****
2. Trubisky, Wentz and Daniel Jones are all garbage.
3. Trubisky had a good season but it wasn’t number two overall pick type of season. People calling him Ryan Tannehill and Mark Sanchez.

1. Bowl games don’t mean ****
2. Trubisky, Wentz and Daniel Jones are all garbage.
3. Trubisky had a good season but it wasn’t number two overall pick type of season. People calling him Ryan Tannehill and Mark Sanchez.

You’re missing the point man.

Great QB’s come from all over the country in terms of schools. There is no QBU, and if there is, it would be state (NC State). They’ve got elite QB’s in Rivers and Wilson a backup in glennon and rookie in Ryan Finley.

A school you would probably deem small or ****ty or whatever :lol:

let me find out Trubisky got the vision of Trent Williams

Btw that was a poor play design on Amos’ INT. They had Robinson run a post-corner.

If Nagy just designed a post down the middle would’ve been 6. Middle of the field was wide TF open.

All the other receivers ran short underneath routes

let me find out Trubisky got the vision of Trent Williams

Btw that was a poor play design on Amos’ INT. They had Robinson run a post-corner.

If Nagy just designed a post down the middle would’ve been 6. Middle of the field was wide TF open.

All the other receivers ran short underneath routes

Yup

I stick with my guns that Nagy was 100% out coached and it wasn't even by LaFleur. But by himself. He got some of that Andy Reid "I need to be the smartest man in the building" syndrome.

It backfired. Nagy coached a **** game, Mitch played a **** game, the O-Line played a **** game..... And they lost by 7 at home.

This Broncos game will be tough out in Denver. A little reality check ain't a bad thing every now and again, if you can make the necessary adjustments.

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo you listen to podcast?

I’m going through “still processing” with Wesley Morris and Jenna wortham, sh is really good

Swear that was what they sold him on, pin point accuracy. Made it to the league and now Idk where tf that **** went

I don’t wanna say Trubisky was a product of a great receiving core, but he did have some established guys at receiver for the college game.

Bug Howard, switzer, mac hollins and proehl were all really good

How are teams like San Diego allowed to be blatantly cheap? There should be stipulations. Especially with revenue sharing. I never understood that.

That’s how you know some owners don’t care about wins or losses. Like if you don’t want to pay guys, and be blatantly frugal, teams should be penalized. Screws up the “parody”

I don’t wanna say Trubisky was a product of a great receiving core, but he did have some established guys at receiver for the college game.

Bug Howard, switzer, mac hollins and proehl were all really good

Yup they were all solid. Switzer and him had that connection.

NickFolarin NickFolarin I'm not giving up on him either. Kid has all the intangibles, strong arm, mobile, his teammates love him, says all the right things, he want's to be great and has great flashes, for every overthrow he made yesterday he would counter with 2-3 nice throws then fall right back off. There's just been too many times where he does some **** that makes you ? how long he's been playing the QB position. His coach didn't help him out yesterday with the playcalling and abandoning the run. They will be better than they were yesterday. Just sucks they gave up a completely winnable game and came out looking weak as ****.

12 penalties for over 100 yards.
45 passes to 15 rushes (3 by the QB)

Just a overall trash game offensively. Scrap that ****, hit the film and get back after it next week.

"be another victim to my stubborn pride"

translation:

tenor.gif

Nah I don’t really listen to podcast like that but I’ll check it out. Is it on Spotify? What’s it about?

Different topics each episode but it’s good.. like listened to 1 on Whoopi that was great and listening to one of their earlier ones on and from the smithsonian’s national museum of African American history

Not sure which all platforms it’s on, but I’d recommend

team must be a bunch of yes men

someone in his click needs to take control at some point tell him just play the nfl season and stay off social media

I’m convinced this whole AB situation is fake news. Raiders Org just trying to bring back that Raiders vibe to the media and AB was the perfect pawn for headlines leading into the season

Back
Top Bottom