NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Never been ****, never will be **** with him as the owner.

And look at Deshaun Watson shining.

All due respect to the Bears...... They would have ruined him & Mahomes :rofl:

So y'all NFL fans are welcome. Bears did y'all a favor. Y'all get to see young studs play.

It's the natural order for the Bears to never have a competent offense or QB. Nothing new here tbh

It's pathetic.

Pressure's on Nagy to fix this O-Line and his playcalling. Might be time to let Helfrich get the headset and call the game.

Through 5 weeks.

NFC
1. Saints
2. Packers
3. Seahawks

AFC
1. Chiefs
2. Pats
3. Texans

MVP
1. CMC
2. Mahomes
3. Russ

So...am I the only one that thinks the Skins situation has almost nothing to do with Jay Gruden and they actually did him a favor by firing him?

Dude is gonna chill the rest of this year then go get a job with his brother in Vegas or go team back up with McVay in LA or LaFleur in Green Bay next year.

Of course It has nothing to do with Gruden. Washington is a nightmare organization. He’ll be aight, he’s a solid coach imo.

Don’t think I’d want jay as a HC, but I’d love him as an OC

Washington has a terrible owner situation on top of having a ton of injuries last couple years every year

Oh word where you going? **** every corner in Astoria and every block on Dyckman. They everywhere, you can trip and fall into a fat ***

BEARS HAVENT CRACKED 300?!?!? Even the bum *** Giants have.

Giants issue has never been O. Always been that limp D

That’s crazy.

Dotson apparently gonna miss a couple games too. Jameis might die on the field before our bye week......

I can't remember the last time the bears had a good O.

Probably a couple seasons with Cutler.

it was like one year. Wana say 2012

started off 6-1 or 7-1

then he broke his throwing hand thumb trying to tackle a defender.

Hahahaha Hahahaha yeah my mans DJ up at Spyce in Astoria on Sunday for brunch. Prolly slide over there and bag me a Donña. Imma be there for some family **** during the weekend.

bears got 2
Weeks to figure out that O line man.
Or it’ll be a longgggg season

Dakota is so buns . He's been bugging me for a bit. I wouldn't sign this guy for a bag of peanuts.
Zeke has been so buns this year . We shouldn't have paid him.
I saw this coming . The wins we got I wasn't impressed at all. Our defense is such a dissapointment. Terrible weekend and I don't believe in the cowboys at all

A good coach + system can manage being without the guys the system was made for. Doesn't take anything away from those players but those coaches are def earning their money.

Def need to have capable replacements in place tho, alotta teams cut corners with back ups...The Saints invested extra $$$ in a backup QB and the Colts swapped a former 1st round pick for their back up...And cant forget what they Eagles had when they won

So Raiders beat a playoff contender this week

I was told last week that the Raiders were in a WORSE position compared to the Dolphins also :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom