NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Dakota is so buns . He's been bugging me for a bit. I wouldn't sign this guy for a bag of peanuts.
Zeke has been so buns this year . We shouldn't have paid him.
I saw this coming . The wins we got I wasn't impressed at all. Our defense is such a dissapointment. Terrible weekend and I don't believe in the cowboys at all

Bro...Dak had right under 500 yards from scrimmage and almost brought them all the way back from the deep hole their defense dug them in. Not saying I believe in the Cowboys as some type of championship contender but that loss ain’t on him. Zeke hasn’t looked spectacular this year either. Not sure if he needs more time to get in shape or what. The defense has heavily underachieved more than anything though.

I’m not giving Rayne Dakota credit for putting up yards in garbage time. When teams get those leads, they always ease up and play prevent.

They’re having a better season but I think Zeke is better. OBJ isn’t top 20 in stats but he’s still better than most.

OBJ is playing with a new team, new HC and a new QB

kamara and cmc are playing with new QBs.. chubb’s team traded away their best oline guys

and giants are a mess

zeke seemingly has the most stability of any of em

Screenshot_20191007-100303_Twitter~2.jpg

Dak has such poor accuracy . Has a hard time putting the ball where it needs to be . Homie threw a hail Mary last weekend from the 50 and it landed at the 20
Weak *** arm
. I have zero faith in him and if Jerry pays him anything other then minimum I'ma be heated af.

youre dying on this hill huh lol

I know the Raiders beat the Bears because of a bogus running into the kicker call which took away the Raiders punting with 4 minutes left, down by 4.

When the Raiders win 8 games, and decide they want to move off Carr (like they should have last year, when they sold Mack and Cooper :nerd: ) you guys can keep tellin me bein in the middle of the pack is better. I'll be on the hill, no prob.

youre dying on this hill huh lol

i mean you could argue Miami is better off than a handful of teams.. like Washington, Cincinnati and even the jete

raiders just ain’t it, especially if bears implode since they have their 1st coming in.. and bears schedule is rough especially if lions are decent to good

Back
Top Bottom