NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Besides being busy this why I stopped being active on nt. We grown men here , what are we doing .
Yet we can't cuss , grown men snitching , strict ruling like we kids. Site filled with lames and snitches..
Nah I'm good. Can't believe the core of people here haven't made a group chat on somewhere where you self regulated . Most the NFL dudes here cool but nt weak af.

Oh, we have lol

tumblr_pr1hvw26LS1y34dt6o1_640.jpg

Thinking I’m gonna have to go to Seattle for Christmas and drop my future tax returns on tickets to the Seahawks-9ers game.

I was high on the Browns cause of how stacked that roster is. I didn't know the OL would be this bad

And all offseason I read they could afford to trade an OL cause theirs was that good.

where did you read this?

that seemed to be the biggest question I saw regarding them.. hell that was the only thing I saw questioned.. and then kitchens would be mentioned as a 1st year guy

and people questioned them moving the guy to you guys.. and then they felt perfectly fine cutting their left tackle the week before the start of the season (who has been horrible elsewhere)

cam Erving and Alex Mack, who both don’t play for the team, are the only 1sts they have spent on oline of the crap ton they have had since ‘09 and both don’t play

and in that span they haven’t spent a ton of draft capital in those 5 spots

Giants are literally just packing in this week and treating it like fantasy football. Sitting their entire god damn offense.

I mean yeah, but the situations are just not comparable. Browns have had their QB all four games.

injuries (and high school kissing illnesses, apparently) are a part of the game. both of y'all spent/won like wild in the offseason. both of y'all were picked to have good seasons. both of y'all got ******s for HCs. both of y'all STINK.

He’s just talking about the hype.

browns and jets were both teams that were supposed to be good this season. Good enough to make the playoffs. The hype was there this past offseason.

He’s just talking about the hype.

browns and jets were both teams that were supposed to be good this season. Good enough to make the playoffs. The hype was there this past offseason.

But the outcomes are wildly different. If Darnold/Mosley were healthy through these four games and we were 0-4, then I'd say he's right.

i dunno how much Darnold changes that. 1-3 at best. y'all ain't beating NE, Philly with Darnold/Mosley. MAYBE you beat the Browns.

I can’t say anything bad about the Jets til Darnold, Mosley and Quinnen are all out there playing. But I do still think Gase is garbage.

i dunno how much Darnold changes that. 1-3 at best. y'all ain't beating NE, Philly with Darnold/Mosley. MAYBE you beat the Browns.

1-3 would have been possible, no doubt. But maybe we beat Philly if we're at full strength? Ya really don't know what you got til it's gone, and not having your QB in there ****ing sucks. Changes everything.

Back
Top Bottom