NFL Week 10 In Review...

It's because both Dallas and Houston won.
i can agree with that...

also the fact that alot of people dont have a horse in the race anymore....and even more people only show their faces when things are going favorably with their fav squad.

New England most explosive offense in the L hands down

lolwut...

Bucs have the #1 offense in the league over the past 5 weeks, Doug Martin has the most yards from scrimmage of any player during that span and Vincent Jackson and Mike Williams lead the league in yards per reception.

lolwut...

Bucs have the #1 offense in the league over the past 5 weeks, Doug Martin has the most yards from scrimmage of any player during that span and Vincent Jackson and Mike Williams lead the league in yards per reception.

repped. i see what's going on down there in tampa, even if no one else wants to recognize it

Jets :rofl: :rofl: if they had started Tebow from jump they would have more than 3 wins
Steelers :rolleyes Was hoping they would take that L . Hopefully Ben is out for a significant amount of time and the Steelers crumble. I also hope he comes back 100% after missing said games
Falcons are frauds
Eli is in slump mode but this too shall pass

Frauds after one loss...man sit down goofy

He's a troll.
Everyone is who plays the Bills is the most explosive offense in the league.
After week 1 I heard jets fans talking about deep play off runs, I was like :rofl:
Saints offense >

Troll? Fam please stop. Look at it objectively.

Who scoring the most points per game ? Who gaining the most yards per game? Who has the most first downs (260 in 9 games :x :x :x ) ? The Patriots lead all categories. They are the best offense.

Last edited:
He's a troll.
After week 1 I heard jets fans talking about deep play off runs, I was like
roll.gif

Saints offense >

Who scoring the most points per game ? Who gaining the most yards per game? Who has the most first downs? The Patriots lead all categories. They are the best offense.
You said most explosive.  What you described is not the definition of most explosive.

And since when do you look at things objectively?
laugh.gif

He's a troll.
After week 1 I heard jets fans talking about deep play off runs, I was like :rofl:
Saints offense >

Who scoring the most points per game ? Who gaining the most yards per game? Who has the most first downs (260 in 9 games :x :x :x ) ? The Patriots lead all categories. They are the best offense.

Helps when you run up scores on bad defenses.

89 points - Bills
45 points - Rams
34 points - Titans

But look what happens when you play stout defenses ?

24 - Seattle
20 - Zona

Both Ls by the way.

Lets see why happens when you play Houston / San Fran in consecutive weeks.

Stop looking at things biased >D

Aight well if they not the most explosive then they definitely the most efficient. And i still think they the most explosive bc they up tops in the L in rushing yards too which hasnt been the case.

This the WIR thread anyway im not trying to troll the thread with my Pats jargon. All im sayin is that after back to back weeks scoring 42 and 37, the Pats offense is not getting their propers. Carry on.

89 points - Bills
45 points - Rams
34 points - Titans
24 - Seattle
20 - Zona
Both Ls by the way.

How can you be taken seriously when u omit the Baltimore game ? Thats some clown **** bro :lol: if ur gonna make an argument then include all factors. They put up 30+ on Baltimore sir.

Also fam an NFL defense is an NFL defense, meaning if it was just so easy to score on these teams then people would do it. How many Houston put up on Buffalo? I mean theyre a bad defense right? Should b an automatic 50

Last edited:
89 points - Bills
45 points - Rams
34 points - Titans
24 - Seattle
20 - Zona
Both Ls by the way.

How can you be taken seriously when u omit the Baltimore game ? Thats some clown **** bro :lol: if ur gonna make an argument then include all factors. We put up 30+ on Baltimore sir.

That bad Baltimore defense that's been a shell of its self this season and everyone is doing what they want against ? That's your argument ?

Last edited:
How old are you Nooera?  I cant imagine you're old enough to remember a time when the Pats weren't getting BJ's from the media... If you're 25 then you were seeing the first SB when you were 14. 
laugh.gif

Team's been Elite for 11 damn years and fans complaining about "propers"...

Familia im 22 years old so i know nothing but the Patriots being good. I know theyre (probaby) not the best team in the L right now.I know TB is (arguably) no longer the best QB in the L anymore. But what I do know is they been brushed off this year with Houston being good and Peyton being in Denver, as well as the NFC being so strong. All im saying is that they have the best offense in league (according to both the roster and statistics) and they have an excellent shot at getting to another SB. Yet no one wanna admit it. I been on NT a longggggg *** time and i know when S+T is snoozing, and right now S+T is dead asleep on the Pats and the offensive clinic they putting on week after week.

No one is sleeping on NE though, plenty of people have said NE / Houston AFC winners.

Everyone is slurping #18 cause he's cooking bad teams.

Your just biased as **** :lol:

Why haven't that many people been posting in here?

Probably because the Cowboys and Eagles fans that took up more than half these threads have nothing to talk about anymore....

You meant to say the Cowboys' fans consistent arguing with Texan's fans right? Because I've never seen Eagles' fans flooding this thread.

Throw in niners fans too :lol: .no one has said anything completely off the wall and untrue about any of those teams, so no one has had to swoop in like a hawk and say anything. We getting soft NT :frown:

Aight well if they not the most explosive then they definitely the most efficient. And i still think they the most explosive bc they up tops in the L in rushing yards too which hasnt been the case.
This the WIR thread anyway im not trying to troll the thread with my Pats jargon. All im sayin is that after back to back weeks scoring 42 and 37, the Pats offense is not getting their propers. Carry on.

Well, in their last 4 games, New England has outscored Tennessee by 29 points (134-105) or by an average of a TD more a weekend. Is that really something to brag about? With all those weapons that Tom Brady has, shouldn't that be expected? Outscoring a team who starts either an over-the-hill Hasselbeck or a Jake Locker? Tenn's best option in the passing game is Nate ******g Washington :lol:

I didn't even look at Tampa, who only has the hottest/highest scoring offense since October.

Patriots aren't that explosive, they're just extremely efficient because of Brady throwing dump passes to Welker, Gronk and Woodhead with a solid run game now with Ridley. Explosive is a team like the Bucs who have the #1 and #2 receivers in yards per reception, a quarterback that leads the league in yards per pass and a RB that leads the league in yards from scrimmage over the past 5 weeks. Vincent Jackson is averaging 21.4 yards per reception and Mike Williams is averaging 18.3 yards per reception. Compare that to Welker at 12.3 and Brandon Lloyd at 11.4.

Last edited:
Over the past five weeks though. Wont mean **** when the Bucs finish third in their division an miss the playoffs :lol:

Over the past five weeks though. Wont mean **** when the Bucs finish third in their division an miss the playoffs :lol:

Oh, look at you. Lashing out because your precious Patriots do NOT have the most explosive offense in the league. Here's to Brady losing another Superbowl. The nerve of a Patriot fan talking about they don't get enough respect :x :smh:

Oh, look at you. Lashing out because your precious Patriots do NOT have the most explosive offense in the league. Here's to Brady losing another Superbowl. The nerve of a Patriot fan talking about they don't get enough respect :x :smh:

Lashing out though ? Not even :lol: im just pointing out the obvious fact that the Bucs will miss the playoffs this year sitting at 5-4 with NO and ATL in their division.

Pats defense top 3 in the league in turnovers. They suck but they show up when it counts.

Its all about that match up with Houston. Im on my Bart Scott tip for that one.

Lashing out though ? Not even :lol: im just pointing out the obvious fact that the Bucs will miss the playoffs this year sitting at 5-4 with NO and ATL in their division.

Pats defense top 3 in the league in turnovers. They suck but they show up when it counts.

Can't wait Papi.

Hey if Houston wins no biased posts from you for a week?

So? What's that got to do with offenses....so convenient for you to switch subjects to one you can "win."

This thread fell off. Nobody posting in here. :lol:

Most explosive offense? :lol: Who cares? Well-balanced offense complemented with a strong defense > Only having offensive explosiveness.

Back
Top Bottom