NFL Week 10 In Review...

I said Eli wasn't elite a few weeks bad and everyone was upset :lol:

:lol: @ Roddy White saying "We beat ourselves, it was nothing they did" Im so tired of dudes saying **** like this. Just take the L and move on.

He always has something to say after a game and the worst part is the Saints have beaten the Falcons 11 out of the last 13 games.

If you think things are going to get any easier for these slumping Giants......the Packers come to town after their bye. :D

because you were wrong bruh :lol:

2 superbowl wins, plenty of 4th quarter comebacks. stellar playoff performances. elite.

Last edited:

2 superbowl wins, plenty of 4th quarter comebacks. stellar playoff performances. elite.

clutch. not quite elite. unless we're going to call ben elite. then fine. people always put ben in that level right below the top 3 or 4 guys though.

Last edited:

ehh, if he doesnt play like **** for 3 quarters he wouldnt need to have those amazing comebacks.

Elite is great QB from start to finish, are you going to hiccup a few times? it happens, but Eli is Hiccuping all the time then shows flashes of "elite" or clutch or what ever you want to call it.

ARod, TB12, Bresus, #18 Elite QBs,

eli falls into that category under them.

Eli gets hot during the post season....far from elite though...his receivers saved his *** both super bowls w/ crazy *** catches....giants receivers and dline won those rings

BRADY is GOD

Eli gets hot during the post season....far from elite though...his receivers saved his *** both super bowls w/ crazy *** catches....giants receivers and dline won those rings

BRADY is GOD

1st superbowl was a chuck

2nd one he put that ball on a wire

clutch. not quite elite. unless we're going to call ben elite. then fine. people always put ben in that level right below the top 3 or 4 guys though.

I'll have to agree, although I believe Eli is closer to that Elite 3 than Ben currently is.

Why haven't that many people been posting in here?

Probably because the Cowboys and Eagles fans that took up more than half these threads have nothing to talk about anymore....

Probably because the Cowboys and Eagles fans that took up more than half these threads have nothing to talk about anymore....

The switch to the old platform to Yuku....and then Yuku to this platform....

Gameday threads and the WIR thread just ain't the same anymore. :wow:

You meant to say the Cowboys' fans consistent arguing with Texan's fans right? Because I've never seen Eagles' fans flooding this thread.

Last edited:
Jets :rofl: :rofl: if they had started Tebow from jump they would have more than 3 wins
Steelers :rolleyes Was hoping they would take that L . Hopefully Ben is out for a significant amount of time and the Steelers crumble. I also hope he comes back 100% after missing said games
Falcons are frauds
Eli is in slump mode but this too shall pass
New England most explosive offense in the L hands down

I think that title goes to New Orleans, it's up for debate if nothing else.

He's a troll.

Everyone is who plays the Bills is the most explosive offense in the league.

After week 1 I heard jets fans talking about deep play off runs, I was like :rofl:

Saints offense >

It's because both Dallas and Houston won.

Jets
roll.gif
roll.gif
if they had started Tebow from jump they would have more than 3 wins
Steelers
eyes.gif
Was hoping they would take that L . Hopefully Ben is out for a significant amount of time and the Steelers crumble. I also hope he comes back 100% after missing said games
Falcons are frauds
Eli is in slump mode but this too shall pass
View media item 79048

Back
Top Bottom